blackman vs. white co.

kj07

White Co. loses to a AAA team for the 1st time this year at home. Blackman won 64-48. It was 22-19 at the half in favor of Blackman. White Co. had 3 starters fouled out with 3:30 to go in the game. White Co. did not score until 3:43 in the first quarter and did not hit a 3 pointer until 1:40 left to play and was 1 of 14 for the game from 3 point land. Bad time to play HORRENDOUS. Oh well, get back on your feet Warriorettes and get ready to play tomorrow. Good luck!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White County fans, please stop giving Shelbyville bulletin board material. I, for one, think Shelbyville is the real deal and you want to stay away from them as long as possible. I hope White County and them square off in the regional finals. Let WC play them when it's not all or nothing. I know anybody can beat anybody on any given night but Insell has his girls playing the best when it counts. You have to remember their players have been there before and WC will be in new territory. Give them time for the jitters to wear off. It's okay to support your team but don't give the other team bulletin board material. By the way, WC must do something to change their offense. Blackman knew what they were going to do before they did it.