Outstanding Wrestler

Rabbitt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rabbitt....I've seen James more than you'd think a Georgia guy should, but everytime I've seen him he has been nothing more than an outstaning wrestler and young man. I'm sure his parents, his school and his community are proud. I don't think he has anything to prove. Quinn Gibson is also of the same mold. Maybe in this case there could have been a Co-OW awarded.

I'm sorry but yall need to stop whining about this. James is great wrestler without a doubt. He had a great tourney and a great career. Gibson did also. There's no need to debate it b/c it can't be changed and it's in the past. Maybe after this year they'll start awarding CO-OW b/c of this situation, but since it's over yall just need to leave it be.

i agree that quinn should have got OW one year and kyle should have got it one year. they give matt keller the OW when is a freshman, and he never gets it again. he dominated the next three years, but they give it to gibson twice when kyle dominated for 2 years just as he did. there is no need to argue over it. i just stated that i think kyle should have gotten OW this year since gibson got it last year. they both have been equally dominate except for kyle having tougher weight classes.

tex-thanks for posting my posts from earlier in the year. sorry im a fan of kyle and i like to vioce my opinion on him. i guess i was suppose to ask you permission first since i had been writting about him all year. i didnt know that coacht had a rule for how many times you could write about something or someone.