10A Schedule Change

justwatching

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Also NCS is the most hated team and fan base in the history of high school basketball. "NCS and other schools are seriously considering not allowing fans to some if not all the games next year due to how people are acting right now." Direct quote people. From who i don't exactly remember, but it seems as though next year the only people watching NCS basketball will be the bench and camera. I guess the schedule change "request" was to help get those terribly sinful NCS fans away from McEwen before they could do any more damage to their torn reputation.

;)

Yes. Also NCS is the most hated team and fan base in the history of high school basketball. "NCS and other schools are seriously considering not allowing fans to some if not all the games next year due to how people are acting right now." Direct quote people. From who i don't exactly remember, but it seems as though next year the only people watching NCS basketball will be the bench and camera. I guess the schedule change "request" was to help get those terribly sinful NCS fans away from McEwen before they could do any more damage to their torn reputation.

;)

Surely you are kidding RIGHT! :(

;)

Sounds like NCS peeps be frontin'. Somebody needs to tell 'em to stop frontin'.

My sources tell me that the game was changed due to location...With HC and McEwen being so close and DA and NCS being so far...Also attendance will probably be better for the game if it is at a later start time...And im guessing more people will attend the HC and McEwen game anyways.I really think that it has nothing to do with NCS and McEwen fans