Shelbyville beats a hot Columbia team by 49...

Froggy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did daddy's little soldier get his feathers ruffled? oh,showtime, for that little comment u made on the other thread about us not deserving to be in the same gym as yau'll. i'll remember that when we blow u out. ;)

Living in a dreamland again, 90? Your going to get a rude awakening next week!

Hey Flem Devilfanitic is still trying to figure out a 51 point turn around

And i thought you had intelligence! ;) A win is a win, doesn't matter if its by 50 or 1, is the "W" any bigger? No i don't think so, however if i was a school the size of the University of Shelbyville and was beaten by one of the smallest AA schools in the state i would just keep my mouth shut. As your "L" looks a whole lot worse than ours, we aren't suppose to win that game, not with all the talent that Shelbyville has in their arsenol, BUT we did BEAT you, when it counted and that is a fact you can't hide with statistics or hear-say! :)

Just a footnote for my friend Showtime7, if you can't take a little ribbing then try not to dish it out so much, on another thread you got mad because i made a remark about Shelbyville's reputation when it comes to girls moving there. I have stated on more than one occasion that if i had a daughter that was that good and i lived near that area, I would most definately take her their as i would if i had a daughter and lived near Jackson County, but thats just me, i'm a very competitive person and i would want the best and do want the best for my children. So now that you know how i really feel about this whole situation maybe you can just take some of what i say as "humor" and relax a little bit, you seem to be on the edge just waiting to pounce on someone if they say something the least bit derogatory towards Shelbyville, but you get on here and talk smack to everyone else and thats suppose to be ok but no one can talk back. So hopefully we're still bestest of friends! ;)

Edited by devilfanatic