Marshall upsets Lewis!

rbi

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is true Santa,maybe because RE was in a wreck earlier this week.when i said that about the coach i was only tryin to make him mad cause hes stupid.nothin against everone else but i dont think people should dis others on here including myself on coach johnson,hatton is an innocent person that did nuthin to get people mad about him playin.

No one is mad at Hatton for playing. He's a good player...his skills just aren't advanced enough for varsity ball yet. He's not a good enough ball handler to play against a small,quick, scrappy defense like Marshall Co. Coach made a mistake....should have had someone with more experience in the game, in that kind of pressure situation. Lewis Co. will travel the tougher road now. I still believe they can do it though. Oh I heard a rumor about Lewis Co. blowing the game against Fairview tomorrow night in order to keep off of Giles Co. bracket in the region. Is this true?

Edited by GaryColeman44

"GREAT CALL BEAKER YOUR THE BEST COACH IN THE WORLD i'm so glad i had the privlege of knowing the greatest coach in basketball history. "

You should consider yourself lucky Fat Jay. Too bad you only had the chance to know him as a teacher and not a coach since he cut you. Good Luck Ladies and Guys in the Region.

No one is mad at Hatton for playing. He's a good player...his skills just aren't advanced enough for varsity ball yet. He's not a good enough ball handler to play against a small,quick, scrappy defense like Marshall Co. Coach made a mistake....should have had someone with more experience in the game, in that kind of pressure situation. Lewis Co. will travel the tougher road now. I still believe they can do it though. Oh I heard a rumor about Lewis Co. blowing the game against Fairview tomorrow night in order to keep off of Giles Co. bracket in the region. Is this true?

Why in the world would they blow a game to get out of the bracket with giles co. They have to play one game at a time and in if they do blow it they will play the #1 team in the other district, which is not bettter than giles county, but still if they are having problems with marshall, then its gonna 10 times harder with a better team. They should just worry about one game at a time, they'll have to win 2 games before they get to play giles again. I dont know how u can worry about a region championship game if your not even gonna get there. Just try to win one game.