CPA over FRA in District 9A

divepix

CPA beat FRA on FRA's court in the semis of District 9A tourney. They never trailed in the game. After getting a 7 point lead in the 2nd, they forced FRA to play man-to-man which they don't like and CPA went up by 10 at half, as much as 15 in the 2nd half, and cruised to an impressive win.

With a couple minutes left before half, Sikes threw down an incredible alley-oop dunk which pretty much silenced the FRA crowd and broke FRA's spirit.

House had another great game, especially unstoppable in the 1st half when the game was still in doubt.

CPA has won 12 in a row and if they maintain their game will be hard to beat in the Region.

Guest doubledouble101

I saw a pretty crazy dunk tonight at FRA in the District tourney second round. CPA's PG Zach Ferrell dribble down the court was in between the 3 point line and the Half court line when Travis Sikes went backdoor. Sikes was in the air what seem like forever caught the ali oop and through it down two hands. If anyone else was there tonight i am sure they would agree it was "awsome baby"

I predict CPA winning tomorrow night and FRA beating Ezell. CPA will be playing either Houston Co. or Davidson in the first round of region, 2 teams i think they can beat handily. Goodpasture will meet the other, which i think will have a similarly easy time with their 10A matchup. NCS will meet FRA or Ezell, 2 teams they've beaten twice but have improved and will make their advancing difficult. McEwen will get the other, and with the homecourt i feel they can beat either team, but they match up better with FRA. Just some regional input.....main focus still on district finals and consolations. Good luck everyone.

The dunk was great. They ran it from a set play in the half court offense. It was good by any standard. CPA is tough. They can win the whole thing. I will say, however, they they stand a chance of being beat if you get an officiating crew who calls the game close. The officials were beyond horrible last night. I can't say that FRA would have won or even been closer if the calls had been better, but I do know that FRA got fouled on three different three point attempts that were not called. That's nine free throws, and it could make a difference. Having said that, you don't want to be in CPA's bracket. I can't say enough good things about their team. FRA would rather play McEwen. They've already beat them once, at McEwen, and it would be abeter match up for them than NCS.

The terrible reffing is something I have just learned to look over. It has made me so mad at times that Ive almost decided to quit watching high school ball. Most of the times the ref doesnt have anything to do with the outcome of the game but sometimes they do. NCS will beat McEwen tonight wich will make them the #1 seed and they will then play the loser of FRA and Ezell and I believe they could beat either one of those teams handily. McEwen will get the winner of that game and will more than likely lose because they cant beat anyone worth a crap but NCS. I think both CPA and Goodpasture will be able to beat Houston Co and Davidson. So what I'm hoping for is a NCS vs CPA Championship. NCS seems to know something about CPA that other teams dont.