Way to go LA!

ShutupandPlay

Sounds like things are heating up in here. Alot of opinions are being passed around and I figured I would give an outside 7AA opinion. Both Players (Beechboard and Hensley) are outstanding players. I would not go as far to say one is much more dominant than the other. I have seen every JC/LA game since 1992 so I do speak first hand. If Beechboard was as dominating as Magid is making her out to be the gold balls would be in LA. But on the other hand if Marissa didn't have a supporting cast I dont believe they would be in JC either. I agree with magid saying REDBUD is blinded by his JC pride but also sounds like MAgid is blinded by some person grudge against JC or Marissa. Both are very talented girls but to say one is more dominating than the other insults both players. If we want to talk about a girl that played above the high school level lets talk about Andrea Davidson. She was the best highschool player I have ever had the pleasure of watching.

BBallin you are exactly right, Hensley does have a great cast around her that helps make her look good. All JC players can step up at any time. Along with LA's suppoorting cast they also have good players that could step up at any time. As far as being on a level to herself ANDREA DAVIDSON is. She could do anything in a game when ever she wanted to. I have played against her and she can school most guys. About 2 weeks ago I watch UNC Charlette play on ESPN2 and Davidson was a starter doing the same things for them she use to do for JC!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

basketball is about team not single players,both have a good cast around them...everybody should sit back and enjoy the next few weeks and hope they meet a couple more times!

cross55, best post I've seen on this thread. We need to enjoy as the opportunity presents itself. 3 games this season with a total of 6 points difference.

cross55, best post I've seen on this thread. We need to enjoy as the opportunity presents itself. 3 games this season with a total of 6 points difference.

I think it is safe to say that and we all could agree on is that the district 7AA has the best talent or just as good as any other region or district in high school baseketball.

REDBUD-Why do you always have something negative to say about Beech? <_<

What did I say that was negative? I think i said, Not to take anything away from Beech because she is a great player, I was just stating that Hensley is just as good. If we had a all-star team I know that both of these girls would be on it. I have nothing against Beech or LA.

I just think that Beech is hot

<_< ..i agree....but...ya'll can't be comparing these 2 like this....both are great players...they have lead their teams the last few years to alot of wins....anyone can point out their strengths or weaknesses and say the other one is better....just enjoy watchin them and their teams battle....the games they go head 2 head are some of the best games in the state to watch....so jus sit back and enjoy watchin these 2 make their final run for the gold ball....

..just enjoy watchin them and their teams battle....the games they go head 2 head are some of the best games in the state to watch....so jus sit back and enjoy watchin these 2 make their final run for the gold ball

Good post Sleep, i too was a little upset over the second half travesty, but after thinking about it all day, all of us in 7AA are so privileged to watch these great coaches and players play night in and night out and for that i am thankful. LA is talking alot of smack about last nights game and how much better this one is than that one, and when you win you can do that. I don't blame ya, if JC had won there would have been 10 different threads on here about it so go ahead and "crow" as a friend of mine once said, you've earned it. I'm just thankful that we'll get the chance to do it all over again this week, that is if we are fortunate enough to get to the finals! Good Luck to both teams! <_<