top 10 best goal keepers in TN

RamTrain1987

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks TennFitz... All i knew was that Robbie was a good Goalie... in my opinion Trey Meyer is the best Goalie in Chattanooga(therefore for toerhs with the same opinion they might feel that Robbie being his backup makes Robbie the second best 'keeper in the 'nooga') I appreciate all teh input and now we know what to expect from ND's goalkeeping situation(which from what youve just told me is the best its been since Steven Bishop manned the pipes in 2002)... since your son is intimately involved with the ND program, Id like to know how their field players are looking this season... i know they lost alot from last seasons squad adn am wondering how they are to replace it.

Both Hville varsity keeps graduated. Last year's jv keep moves to varsity, but I also heard Zack Bollig is keeping again, at least at practices. He was one of the best keeps in the state in club back when he was Fever's keep, but he switch to field for h.s. Hes strong defender, but they could be looking at bringing him back to goal, dunno. Worth watching, tho.

I know Dallas and Knight graduated, but i thought there was one more, that split time with JV and Varsity.

You're welcome, stayNskool. I'm not saying how Robby will play this year, just what he has done in the past. There are a lot of great players in Chattanooga and Robby or any goalie will have a tough task.

Robby got out to soccer practice late because of basketball but says the field players look good. They do have to replace some very good players.

Edited by tennfitz

Trey Meyer is definately one of the best keepers in the state. Jeremy Williams is an excellent keeper to watch though. When I played with him in the summer, he made some very impressive saves and never let any easy goals in either. He's only a sophmore this year, so he's got this year and 2 more years to come.

Ladies and gentlemen, there is no question in my mind that Jeremy Williams is in the top ten in the state. He's quick,good size,only a sophomore,and he blocks everything within a 1/2 mile of the net.(just kiddin guys, don't blow up on me) I just thought I put this out b/c the Bus is one of my good buddies and he deserves some respect for what he does. Go Owls baby!!!