top 10 best goal keepers in TN

RamTrain1987

i know that andrew minton is good for overton but they arent that good so it might not show as easily.. frasaves is gotta be the worst keeper in school history.. nah just playing.. he is pretty good.. but i heard hendersonville's keep was gonna be a good one this year.. but we play them on fri so i can find out a little more.. will walton is good for bga..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the keeper for MUS (don't know his name) plays like he did last year in the state final against Christian Brothers this year he will be the best. His game against CBHS was the best performance I've seen in a while. Ridgeway's keep Eriole Webb was very impressive as well.

Edited by Zizou159

I am DEFINITELY no mom of someone on the team... in fact.. I'm not a mom. I said Mullins because I've seen him play and he's really really good. Though only in pre-season, I've seen him make some amazing saves that I couldn't believe he actually stopped. He can come out of no where with a fantastic save. Fact of the matter is... he's got talent. That's all there is to it. Make all the excuses you want, but it's true.

Edited by SOCCER4ME07

Ive heard the keeper from Hendersonville wasnt to shabby. Dont have a name for you guys.

Both Hville varsity keeps graduated. Last year's jv keep moves to varsity, but I also heard Zack Bollig is keeping again, at least at practices. He was one of the best keeps in the state in club back when he was Fever's keep, but he switch to field for h.s. Hes strong defender, but they could be looking at bringing him back to goal, dunno. Worth watching, tho.

Well I can tell you that Ive heard he is Trey Meyers backup in Select ball which doesn't mean hes the second best keeper in chattanooga it just means he was willing to back up Meyer ratehr than find a team where he could get minutes... Notre Dame as a tema lost alot of talent last season with Schemerhorn and Farnsley among others... they should do well to replace that talent, but you never know. ... they definitely will not be as good as last seasons squad

StayNskool, your information is incorrect. Trey Meyer was Redoubt's keeper but chose not to play one year. At about that same time, the U-16 Redoubt Generals folded, and Robby Miller, aka Glu, became the goalie for the U-17 Generals. Trey Meyer was not playing at that time. Robby was the full-time starter, playing up a year. They proceeded to win four tournaments in a row, in three states, and had their best showing ever at state with Robby in goal, finishing third. Trey decided to rejoin the team shortly thereafter and they have been splitting time ever since. That does not make Robby the second best keeper in Chattanooga, nor does it make Trey the best keeper in Chattanooga. They are both excellent.

Robby has played for Redoubt since he was U-11 and never has needed to "find a team where he could get minutes." He has always gotten minutes and even now gets equal time on Redoubt with Trey, one of his friends. I can assure you he is not "willing" to back up anyone, but he understands the situation at Redoubt and respects the coach greatly.

If you wonder how I know so much about Robby and this situation, I am his father. I did not want to leave your misinformation unanswered. Good luck.

Edited by tennfitz