4AA Regional Match-ups anyone got an Idea?

Magid

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are thinking about Region 4AA. It is in Portland, I think it starts Monday.

Smith Co will play the winner of David Lipscomb and Hume Fogg

Cannon Co. will play the looser of David Lipscomb and Hume Fogg

Jackson Co. will play the winner of Springfield and Portland

Livingston will play the looser of Springfield and Portland

All those games are played tonight. :D

Edited by bob77

The bracket will be as follows:

Winner of David Lipscomb vs Hume Fogg will play Smith Co

Loser of David Lipscomb vs Hume Fogg will play Cannon Co

Livingston Academy will play the loser of Portland vs Springfield and finally

Jackson County will play the winner of Portland vs Springfield

I do not think 7AA will go 4-0 but I can't decide who I think will pull the upset. I do, however, feel like all of the 8AA teams are capable of competing with 7AA and I think that this will be the case for several years to come. Three of the four 8AA teams have only 1 senior and will find themselves playing in the regional again next year.

I'm going to go out on a limb and pick Portland over LA. Portland plays a very ugly style of basketball and if they can keep the score low, as they have been able to do against most opponents in the second half of the year, they may give themselves a chance to win a close game in the end.

I don't think that Portland will pull that upset, b/c LA JUST WON THE GAME OF THEIR LIFE FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS! I do think JC will win big after that heart breaking loss. Smith and Cannon are the ones that cause problems for the (4-0). Smith can hang with anyone, when it is at the wire is the only problem for smith! Cannon just needs to explode and they can hold a led but coming from behind just ain't their style! I hope that it will be (4-0) for our district. Good Luck To All The Girls!

Edited by Magid

I really hope not b/c if hume fogg loses smith will play DL... right? I hope we don't I have heard they are pretty good and are looking to put one of the titans of 7AA out of the regional! I want H-F to win and that way smith has a better shot at LA, third times the charm!

I really hope not b/c if hume fogg loses smith will play DL... right? I hope we don't I have heard they are pretty good and are looking to put one of the titans of 7AA out of the regional! I want H-F to win and that way smith has a better shot at LA, third times the charm!

I see DL playing Smith Co. but i see Smith beating them by 8. Chumley's to athletic, they have two big girls but they are no match for Chumley and Sleeper. Just my opinion. <_<

I'm going to go out on a limb and pick Portland over LA. Portland plays a very ugly style of basketball and if they can keep the score low, as they have been able to do against most opponents in the second half of the year, they may give themselves a chance to win a close game in the end

Obviously you don't realize how good 7AA is, if LA plays Portland they will beat them by 30+, if you don't think so just be there and watch. <_<