Last Words

02Wildcat

Hey,

Guys that I know on here this will be my last and final message. Most of the post that I have put on here wasn't intended for anyone to get mad at or pointed to any one particular player or team. 7AA,Devilfanatic,Bob77,Jimbo44...and ect...I'll see you guys at the game. I'll get on and check out whats going on but I won't be posting anymore.

B.G.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Guys that I know on here this will be my last and final message. Most of the post that I have put on here wasn't intended for anyone to get mad at or pointed to any one particular player or team. 7AA,Devilfanatic,Bob77,Jimbo44...and ect...I'll see you guys at the game. I'll get on and check out whats going on but I won't be posting anymore.

B.G.

Never say never. :rolleyes: See you in a gym somewhere. B) Watcher is right, give us a link. :)

02Wildcat keep posting its a free world dont let someone get you down for your convictions. Most all youve posted was in fun people need to get over it and quit taking so serious. Know one loves their basketball more than I do and I think your the same way hang in there dont give up...GO LADY BOBCATS... :rolleyes: hELP ME OUT ON THIS 7AA...