York Boys win in OT

Jimmy Chitwood

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you guys are right. York did throw the game against Upperman just to get in an easier brackett in the Regionals. ;) You two obviously know nothing about york basketball or about Coach Ernie Winningham. York basketball is about doing your best and trying to win. Against Upperman it was just a bad night for everyone. Also Coach Ernie Winningham is one of the biggest competitors that I have ever seen in my life and to suggest that he would throw a game purposely is ludacris. JimmyChitwood & FireonPheonix5 need a Big Reality Check.

Oh, and by the way. The higher up you are on a brackett puts you against the easier teams in the Region.

The very mention that this team would "throw" a game is silly. York's problem this year has been one of inconsistancy...that's all, and it's bad enough. If the boys play like they are capable of playing (like last night), they may , just may win against Portland in the Regionals. Still, if they play well and lose, they have nothing to be ashamed of. I think giving 100% is the most important thing. When EVERYONE does that, winning the game usually takes care of itself.

Obviously, some of you don't read the entire post before lashing out(mike, maddog, osama, and soccerchic). If you will notice in the 3rd post above I stated: "it was a joke." So please in the future don't call names till you have the facts.

Now, Mr "bird on fire" has taken this idea and distributed it all over coach t.

So sorry I even tried to be funny...You york fans are for real.

Edited by Jimmy Chitwood