5AA Region

josh15

I smell a district 9 sweep coming on. Giles will easily win. Marshall is playing their best ball of the year. Lewis is ticked from their poor performance in district and are out to prove everyone wrong. Fairview will be the Cinderella team as they will beat the overconfident Sycamore team. If Sycamore is the best that district 10 has to offer then they are in trouble.

Giles over Harpeth- Smith makes Dansby look like a little boy.

Marshall over Waverly- Marshall will show who the real Tigers are.

Lewis over Cheatam Co.- Lewis owns Cheatam in football and basketball.

Fairview over Sycamore- Yellow Jackets will come out swarming, showing their earlier win against the Eagles wasn't a fluke.

2nd Round

Giles over Lewis- No one will stop the Bobcats on their way to the Boro

Fairview over Marshall- The Cinderella team will make an appearance in the Sub-state.

Championship

Giles over Fairview- Coach Holt and Co. get ready to defend the title they want to keep in Pulaski.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

footballer are you serious???? LOL it will be giles-Sycamore in the finals will be a awesome game!!

If blowouts are awesome. Giles is the class of this tourney, and while any upset is possible there is simply not a team in this region with enough fire power to stop them. They average over 90 points in their last 4 games playing similar competition. Smith and company will be to much. They will probably get challenged in the sub-state.

I am a fan but I worry that we simply do not have the point guard play to make it to the title game, unless we get a great draw in the state tourney, should we make it. I would like to see Giles play Smith at PG, put the ball in his hands every time down the court and let him make decisions. He is the best ball handler on the team, the best assist man and easily the best scorer.

District 10 will win all but the Giles vs Harpeth game. Waverly will kill Marshall Co, Cheatham will beat Lewis in a close game and Sycamore will kill Fairview. Sycamore has been playing awesome lately and Fairview wont beat them again. Cheatham will meet Giles and Sycamore will meet Waverly in the second round for some good games. I can't wait to see the results so district 9 will shut up bout their dominating skills over 10AA. Good Luck 10 AA.

if any person reading this think marshall or Fairview will win one more game this season you are just simply a moron. to all of u Fairview people who say yall beat Sycamore u did once by like 10. did u forget when Sycamore destroyed u by 30. and if u think marshall will beat waverly your not to bright. giles is a good team but to get beat by 60 one time and 50 another time........well that speaks for itself. ricco will single handedly win the game. most of the first round games will be blowouts. the semi-finals is where a $5 ticket will be worth it. championship, rematch from last year.

I agree with HLfootballfan68....Most of the people that picked Fairview to win over Sycamore have forgotten that the War Eagles did beat them by 30 earlier in the season. I am pulling for Harpeth to win, but i just don't see that happening. As for the others, I believe that 10AA will take them. Sycamore is playing its best ball right now,Cheatham has too many shooters for Lewis to contain, and Waverly is just better than Marshall County. Hope to see ya there TilaNguyen