Clutch Players

Sheatrain2k1

Put the ball in Kellen Pickel or Justin Hare's hands against anybody at anytime with the game on the line and they will come through. But if the game is on the line chances are that they will not get the chance to come through because the other teams know that too. These guys are CLUTCH!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 3 things to add here. The most clutch play I've ever seen in high school basketball was during the 2001-2002 Oak Ridge at Clinton game when I was a sophomore. We're down by 2 with 13 seconds left. Inbounds pass comes to Travis Marlow and he glides down the court, splits 2 Wildcats for the layup and a foul with 3.7 seconds to go. He looks at us before the shot and smiles and nails the free throw, game. Best game I've ever seen.

The clutch player for this year's Dragons is Mykail Vibbert...hit a buzzer-beater to beat Upperman, and is always big when we need something to happen.

The player that's not clutch at all...Sherrod Scott of Oak Ridge. This year's game they're down by 1 at 3 seconds left and he bricks a 10-footer...what a loooooser!!! I had to stick that to the Oak Ridger's. But hey, 3rd place in the district's not that bad.