brandon wright or tyler smith?

BasketballStar30, I bet Tyler could shake you then dunk all over you. LOL!! But I've seen Tyler play every game he as played almost and i just know how he is. And I have only seen Brandon play 2 times when they played the match against each other. GC did beat BA 2 times and Tyler scored more the 1st time they played that Brandon did. But since the 2 players play different positions it is unfair to make a judgement on who is better.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Wright is the better player and prospect.

He is taller, and has a better outside shot. He doesn't worry about his shot getting blocked because he is 6'9. He also is better defensively because he blocks anything within 7 feet of the rim.

I'd say Brandon Wright has a good chance to go straight to the NBA from high school. I've seen Harrison play and he is more dominant than Harrison. Brandon Wright is a much better player now than he was last year and in the summer (YMCA your team was awesome, I love Young and Niles).