brandon wright or tyler smith?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i played against both and personaly i think brandon changes the game more because he is so tall and changes evey shot and causes mismatches on the other end. i think everything ba dose runs through brandon and giles co has other threats so tyler dosnt have to do as much, but if i where to pick id go with tyler mad ups hes great to watch baby

brandon, he has a shot outside of the paint, whereas tyler is limited for some reason to only shooting well inside the paint. maybe his coach should tell him he can shoot well outside also. but i think brandon is more athletic and changes the game much more for the team he is on.

Saying that Brandon is more athletic is plum retarted! The kid is VERY good. At this level is would be hard not to take him over tyler. Reason being is that he's sooooo much taller than everyone. Tyler is not. Tyler is lighting fast, where as Brandon is not slow but we are comparing apples to oranges when it come to quickness. Brandon has a good outside shot for a kid 6ft 9in. He's also about the only source of offense his team can rely on. GC on the other hand has some more weapons, so tyler doesnt have to go outside the paint to get what needs to be done, done. I can't wait to see Brandon match up against somone his height. That will be a true test for him. I know he's only a soph but hes slow in my opinion. I also think if tyler doesn't evolve into a better jump shooter, then it will be his demise at the next level. He is fast and extremly athletic, but so are all the rest at the next level. Best to luck to the 2 of them in the future. They will both be fun to watch. That is as long as they stay in state to play with Buzz!

Its hard to compare players who play totally different positions. But I would have to say that Brandon changes the game more because of his presence inside the paint. People are scared to come any where near him because they are thinking about how hes about the throw their shot into the stands.

Edited by NCS03

I saw Wright play when they came to Bartlett and he had over 30 pts and an all-around great game( granted Bartlett's tallest player was 6'4) What would like to know is how Wright plays against guys closer to his size down in the paint. He wasn't very thick either. Does he get pushed around? just curious how, if at all, it affects his game

Edited by Pantherbert