best tennis team

MBball20

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ezell-harding is going to kill everyone in tennis. watch out for former basketball star jason jenkins, he is taking over the tennis court just like he dominated the basketball court. he has an awesome doubles partner in greg jackson, and if anyone has a problem with them then they will throw down on the spot.

Jason jenkins and chris balckburn will be unstoppable it is so rare that one little single a school from antioch could have this much talent. This will be like johnnie mac and andre aggassie on the same team. jason will be the original bad boy of tennis in tennessee and cris balck burn will be the enforcer, I hope that the line judges make the right calls.

I only have one word for this school unstoppable

Jason jenkins and chris balckburn will be unstoppable it is so rare that one little single a school from antioch could have this much talent. This will be like johnnie mac and andre aggassie on the same team. jason will be the original bad boy of tennis in tennessee and cris balck burn will be the enforcer, I hope that the line judges make the right calls.

I only have one word for this school unstoppable

Wait.......are you serious......?

I play for FRA, and you guys didnt even have a full team last year, or even a single player who seemed to have ever seen a raquet. You guys are pretty funny............

FRA your in for a big surprise Ezell may not have a lot of talent but they have their ways Jason Jenkins and Chris Blackburn had good chemistry on the basketball court and they will carry it over to the tennis courts also, and watch out for blackburn he has been playing since he could pick up a tennis racket and he didn't play last year because he ran track so like I said FRA you can brag all you want but just remember "pride cometh before the fall"

Well said 44. I totally agree with the chemistry between Jenkins and Blackburn. And as far as not having the most talent this is true, but what Jenkins and Blackburn lack in talent, they make up for in other ways. I believe people will be so afraid of these 2 guys that they will forfeit their matches before even seeing their skills. Jenkins and Blackburn are the ultimate enforcers and will have the opposing team in fear when these massive men step on to the court. With these 2 and Greg Jackson, opposing teams have no chance.