best tennis team

MBball20

No I was not kidding about ezells tennis team They will most definately be the best team in 1A if not in all the state Jason (THE ENFORCER) Jenkins will tear the opposition up. I think that is serve is about 128-130 mph depending on how much water the ball has been exposed to, and Chris (THE CAPTAIN) Blackburn is the all around player, he can burn you with his serve or smash you with his volley look out you little FRA punks ezell is going to destroy you.

THE EAGLES ARE GOING TO BE UNTOUCHABLE!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all have no idea what you are dealing with fairview is the team to beat and I dont care what anyone says. so what is it are you gunna try to say anything we will shut you up on the court and I dont care who you are!!!!!!!

Oh yeah in 4A centenial is GOOD but in 2A Fairview hs state championship locked up no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I was not kidding about ezells tennis team They will most definately be the best team in 1A if not in all the state Jason (THE ENFORCER) Jenkins will tear the opposition up. I think that is serve is about 128-130 mph depending on how much water the ball has been exposed to, and Chris (THE CAPTAIN) Blackburn is the all around player, he can burn you with his serve or smash you with his volley look out you little FRA punks ezell is going to destroy you.

THE EAGLES ARE GOING TO BE UNTOUCHABLE!!!

128-130 mph depending on how much water the ball has ben exposed to? WTF????????? First of all if this guy could serve that hard, people would have actually heard of him but he is a no-name. Second of all, using the phrase "depending on how much water the ball has been exposed to" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Wow.