best tennis team

MBball20

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have to agree with mr. boarder - the third is terrible anyways. he can't even go by his real name; his identity is strickened to a measly mathematical fraction. trey vanzant...now THERE'S a real tennis player to talk about, that is in other topics other than best team. did i just contradict myself?

yes, i believe i did

sweetwater tennis will go all the way this year. this is our first year with a tennis team but we have some athletes. Chip mincy and Waylon morgan are really playing perfect tennis. Chip and waylon are like venus and serena williams. they play together perfectly. i think they are also lovers but i dont know. chip and waylon can beat any team on any day.

i agree completely with nickforte. Johnt, if this guy can really serve that fast, then get it on tape with a speed gun and prove it, but dont just throw out numbers that alot of pros have trouble getting to. And that water comment, never say that again, you just look stupid trying to talk out of your ###### with that physics crap.

lol, nice call Johnt with that unstoppable team at Ezell. your predictions were just incredable. except for the part where you said this "I only have one word for this school unstoppable". Good call, where was jenkins 128-130 mph serve, i thought he is the enforcer. lol. i only have one word for you Johnt, idiot.