It's official.

glsn5

im wondering the same thing about strayhorn and others myself.it wouldnt surprise me only having one finalist from west tn knowing the other areas some people dont get to see.strayhorn and shane have been to the state tournmament and won some games and done quite well while playing.i said earlier in other threads that i thought strayhorn and shane both deserve to be finalist.both played against tough competition and held there own.both players will help there respective teams tremendously averaging somewhere over 22 for shane and 23-24 points per game for strayhorn.its due or die for everybody now and hope for the best for both.

Shane is a great kid and baller. He steps it up in the big games. I think Doaks is also a grat player and he will have his props one day. Strayhorn, what can you say about this kid, he is the best small player I have seen in a long time. It's ironic that the two top players in the region are playing for the reginoal title. It also was a pleasure to watch Doaks. I think next year if Trenton has a good record and make some noise in the polls, he will win Mr. Basketball. It would be nice to see him play at state. He's got one more shot.