Shelbyville vs. White Co.

flemtone

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is White County still in the tourney cause I believe that Lawrence County still is in the tourney. Flem predicted us to win by 20 + the rest of the way but for some reason we decided to beat you by 40 and I love it. The bad thing about it is that Todd Hess is a really good coach if people in White County will leave him alone and let him run his program then he will bring winning back to this poor little town. B)

Hey Devil seems you have a problem. If you do then why don't you email me and we can discuss but if you don't want to do that then worry about how to beat Livingston since it seems to be a problem for you. :)

8AAA is better than 7AAA any day of the week, Face the Facts. :)

Hey Devil seems you have a problem. If you do then why don't you email me and we can discuss but if you don't want to do that then worry about how to beat Livingston since it seems to be a problem for you. :)

He's not a player or a coach! So, I don't think he has to worry about that. :)

Is White County still in the tourney cause I believe that Lawrence County still is in the tourney. Flem predicted us to win by 20 + the rest of the way but for some reason we decided to beat you by 40 and I love it. The bad thing about it is that Todd Hess is a really good coach if people in White County will leave him alone and let him run his program then he will bring winning back to this poor little town. B)

8AAA is better than 7AAA any day of the week, Face the Facts. :)

Doesn't matter if you're still playing or not. White Co. beat Lawrence Co. by 16 and is the better team. EXAMPLE...AA Westview is out of it and just like White Co. they are better than most teams that are still playing.

Hey Devil seems you have a problem. If you do then why don't you email me and we can discuss but if you don't want to do that then worry about how to beat Livingston since it seems to be a problem for you.

I definately don't have a problem and if you would like me to email you, I can do that, or if you want you can email me. It was a funny post, i laughed my head off and had to click off to stop laughing. I'm laughing now just thinking about it. You need to be able to take a little ribbing especially when your giving it out to everyone on here. Shelbyville is rollin right now and life is good down in horse country, so just relax and laugh a little it makes the day go by much better! :)

A question: How many state titles has Shelbyville won when all 5 starters and the first 2 or 3 subs were hometown girls. I am not asking who came from where, or why, how I would do the same thing if given a chance, or which players had mothers play for Insell. Just a number question. I don't know the answer.

Now why did you have to ask that question? I thought me and Flem were very close to calming showtime down a little and then you come in with this question. What does it matter? They are who they are, if your in AAA then all i can say is, get better or just deal with it and be satisfied with a silver ball this year. :)

Been watching Hess team for four years and we can't get the ball inbounds.

I have never seen a team struggle with that one play so much. We don't seem

to know how to screen. Worst defeat for White Co. that i have ever seen. Four

out of last five games we lost by 19, 16, 11, and 41!!!! White Co. deserves

better !!!!! Way to much talent for the results. Coach of the year should have

been Choke of the Year !!!! Our fans won't support him as you could see by

our district and region crowds. Something needs to be done !!!!