Shelbyville vs. White Co.

flemtone

Been watching Hess team for four years and we can't get the ball inbounds.

I have never seen a team struggle with that one play so much. We don't seem

to know how to screen. Worst defeat for White Co. that i have ever seen. Four

out of last five games we lost by 19, 16, 11, and 41!!!! White Co. deserves

better !!!!! Way to much talent for the results. Coach of the year should have

been Choke of the Year !!!! Our fans won't support him as you could see by

our district and region crowds. Something needs to be done !!!!

Everyone laughed at us when we lost to them by 51. Now you see. ;)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it matters. If there is a problem in saying it, then they must feel it's bad somehow.

Having been associated with the program for 18+ years I am not the least bit ashamed nor do I feel bad in any way of the program being built to the point that people would actually sell their home, quit their jobs and move to Shelbyville just for the purpose of being a part of a successful program. It all goes back to the "You build it and they will come". Obviously you do have a problem with it and that is sad. I understand your frustration but what is a program to do, say "Sorry but we will not accept you into our school or basketball program" I don' think so. Best wishes for you and your program. ;)

I am curious as to what the answer to Indian's question is. I'm not passing judgement on whether it's right or wrong, ethical or unethical on this post. Who's to say that if I had a talented daughter that plays for a small, mediocre school that I might not consider improving her stock and my chances of not having to pay for her college tuition by moving to Shelbyville? And we can hardly expect Coach Insell to turn them away if they want to play there. I'm just curious if a Shelbyville team has gone 6 or 7 deep in the last 15 or so years with girls who spent all their secondary school careers in Bedford Co. I would appreciate anyone's input on this.

A question: How many state titles has Shelbyville won when all 5 starters and the first 2 or 3 subs were hometown girls. I am not asking who came from where, or why, how I would do the same thing if given a chance, or which players had mothers play for Insell. Just a number question. I don't know the answer.

They would have ZERO state titles if they had to use all Bedford Co. girls. :justwrestle:

They would have ZERO state titles if they had to use all Bedford Co. girls. :justwrestle:

85, I hate to say this but I think you asked for it. I think we could have used only Bedford County born and raised players last night and won with ease. And the answer you were so quick to provide was wrong. Have a nice day and get over it. Next year is almost here. :D

85, I hate to say this but I think you asked for it. I think we could have used only Bedford County born and raised players last night and won with ease. And the answer you were so quick to provide was wrong. Have a nice day and get over it. Next year is almost here. :justwrestle:

You may have beaten us anyway last night with all Bedford Co. girls. I'll give you that. But that wasn't the question.

White Co. deserves

better !!!!! Way to much talent for the results. Coach of the year should have

been Choke of the Year !!!! Our fans won't support him as you could see by

our district and region crowds. Something needs to be done !!!!

Mushy Shockley - Clap - Clap- Clap,Clap,Clap

Mushy Shockley - Clap - Clap- Clap,Clap,Clap

Not Shockley. :justwrestle: Coach Short come out of retirement. :D