Smith Co. vs. Jackson Co.

sleep23

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how ya feeling now? B)

:D ...not very good...but we gave a great effort....it was a great year...i thought audrey did an excellent job of leadin these girls all year...ya'll worked hard and got respect from everyone.....teams now have to come ready to play when they go to play SC....to JC...best of luck....its gonna be hard gettin that 5th but your definatly capable of it....see ya'll next year... :D

It was a good game for JC! Like Devil said, we finally hit free throws! Congrats Lady Blue Devils on the win and Good Luck tonight against LA! A special congrats to #00 on your big 3-pointer! :D And to Smith County, a great season! I can say with confidence that you'll will be in the running for the top spot in 7AA the next couple years! You have a good team, with great young talent, such as Sleeper and ChumNey!!! Good Luck in the future!

the one thing that will have a huge inpact on this game is the student section.the student section is more important than anything.i dont care if i have to pull a 20 ft trailor with every jackson county student on it.if thats what it takes then email me and ill pick up every student and fan for jackson county.sneakysnake38562@yahoo.com

smith county girls if you need a ride you can ride up front with me.i hope to see a huge student section supporting the jackson county blue devils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I want to let everyone that reads this know something! Smith County Girls were ripped off! Everyone of you Jackson county fans know this! If you have any knowledge of the game you would have seen that the REF's were for JC! And that is the most sad thing I have ever seen! I am a ref for TSSAA for Middle school's, and have been for a long time! I watched that game and your Miss Basketball walked 7 times! 3 straight times she touched the ball! That was the worst called game I have ever seen! I usually don't attack ref's b/c I know what it is like to be attacked! I am not saying SC would have one but It should not have ended for those girls like that, you refs should be ashamed! To give JC every benefit of every call just b/c they are 4 in a row state champs is stupid!

Everyone at the game last night saw the best student section in 7AA, I was very proud of those KIDS! Thank you! Everyone would love to have thatsupport with them tonight, Thank you to all guys and girls from LA for trying to help out but when you play 8-on-5 the game doesn't go how it should!

I hope LA plays good ball and I hope JC plays good Ball, so the refs will get the game that they wanted! Good Luck to Beech, show them all why you should be Miss B-Ball!

My prediction is LA by 8! Unless the same refs are there b/c then JC will win by 15.

If everyone of you JC fans want to attck me for what said go ahead I know what happened! Ask coach Brown to review the tape, he will tell you that SC got screwed! I know they missed calls on both sides but they missed 80% on SC in JC's favor! I really hope you guys do well in the rest of the season, I am not mad or preturbed at JC or JC fans but Ref's that are not doing there job right really Ticked me off!