Who will win? G-Field or Halls?

zachthomas

vaughn,ive enjoyed most of your comments in the past.i think you are mostly fair in your opinion and make sense alot.in reading some of your previous past,i feel like you might want to be a coach one day.i remember you playing before and you seemed to be a gutty player who played hard in your high school carrer.good luck to you in your endeavors.

I do hope to one day coach high school basketball or maybe higher but I really love high school ball. Thank very much for the compliment.

I agree with sportsradio, this will be one the closet finals in while. Both teams are good at what they do. And the atmosphere will be there because both Halls and Greenfield will bring an emourmos amount of people.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that tonight's game will be the game of the night! Almost everything that has been said on this thread has been true! Today the boys are ready to go and are looking for a good game tonight. I think that jvaughan knows what he is talking about. I know who you are and you know who i am too! I hope that we'll have a lot of people turn out tonight! Good Luck to both teams!

First, thank you for the compliment - it really means so much. Yes, we'll be on 97.7 fm tonight with the Greenfield/Halls game. I look forward to this one - big matchup with primetime players. We'll be on at 6:50.

How about a little love my man. After all, we're Greenfield's home station! I really needed a puke bag last night.

Sportsradio, you do call a great game. The most impressive about it is the listener can not tell if you ever root for either team. The game is easy to follow, you know just where every player is, who's in, who's out, everything that is needed to know. And for goodness sake you always say who is on top, not just the score is xx-xx. Not only do you know about the team you are there to cover, but you always seem to know all the facts of the other team & their coaches. No matter the area or district. By the way it is also easy to follow because you do not scream or yell & do not sound like you are calling a horse race or that you are an auctioner! Those announcers are hard to understand & that is when you just want to get the score & turn it. Keep up the great job!! We love to hear you when we can't be at the games.