NCS boys better get ready for CPA

Guest doubledouble101

Guest doubledouble101

Travis sikes in the region 5a for CPA last night recorded 5 dunks. It was unbelievable! His first dunk was a two handed through down. The second was on a brakeaway where he did a reverse two handed slam. the 3rd he went baseline on skelton for Houston county skelton had position to stop him by being in front of him but sikes went up two hands dunked on him and got the foul and the bucket. the 4th he went on a brake away when one of Houston county's players tried to undercut him but sikes jumped over him slamed it down two hands. the 5th was a tomahawk slam lebron james style. not to mention he could have dunked it two other times on break awys but decided to just lay it up. If there is anyone else in the state that has dunked 5 times this year i would sure like to know who that is.not to mention but he is only 6"2. CPA went on to when agianst Houston Co. by 15. CPA plays the boys over at NCS they better get ready or they are going to get dunked on too. by the way there is on the NCS boys team left from 10a in guys and girls 9a back on top where they belong.

Edited by doubledouble101

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 5th was a tomahawk slam lebron james style. not to mention he could have dunked it two other times on break awys but decided to just lay it up. If there is anyone else in the state that has dunked 5 times this year i would sure like to know who that is.not to mention but he is only 6"2.

LeBron James style???? How in the world could you compare that dunk, which was a decent one hand jam coming from left to right across the lane, to a 45" vertical jam that LeBron pulls off. I'm with the rest of these guys, and I root for McEwen, if all you have to talk about tomorrow is 5 dunks then your team will be eating popcorn in the stands at the Murphy Center. NCS is a great shooting team and Houston County is nowhere their caliber. The later of those two teams almost pulled off an upset last night until they wore down late. NCS is hungry and well coached...we'll see if your dunks match up with the three.

OH! By the way Ricco Ralston of Waverly had 5 dunks against Camden and he is all of 6".

I'M OUT

If there is anyone else in the state that has dunked 5 times this year i would sure like to know who that is

:D you obviously dont watch much basketball outside of CPA and other class A teams. You really need to calm down about the whole dunking thing because nearly every AA and AAA team has a dunker better than Sikes. Thats a lot of players... CPA better just be ready to play tonight and not worry about how many dunks he has because Coach A. has NCS hard-nosed defense the entire game no matter who he has out there. 3 is better than 2.

Edited by hsfootballfan10

The same NCS team that barely beat Ezell Monday night? Tenacious d and lights out 3 point shooters huh? Ok.

District 10 had it's day in the sun last year, now things are back to normal. It's a weak district. Your #1 seed struggled to win, everyone else got thumped.

NCS will be playing baseball tomorrow ( and good thing they need the practice.)

It's sad that you're 17 posts from 1,000 and you haven't said a thing worth reading yet. Pathetic; the only word i can think of. Get off the NCS-hating bandwagon and go cheer on Ezell's baseball team, since their basketball team got sent home Monday night, by NCS, for the 2nd straight year, by NCS. I guess i can understand your problem. Well, not really. Quit messing up threads with your negativity and enjoy the Eagles success (the Eagles of NCS that is.....the Eagles of Ezell got put out Monday night by NCS, for the 2nd straight year).

Never denied NCS beat Ezell, the thing that you can't understand is that apparently in that small little Nashville Christian educated head of yours you think that you beat a good Ezell team. They weren't. Beating them doesn't make you anything special.

You didn't beat the 00-01 or 01-02 teams, you didn't beat the teams from 95-98. You beat a very young Ezell team with a new coach. Congratulations you finished fourth in district 9.

As a CPA fan who has seen almost every game this year, the HC game and the 2 against NCS, all the dunks mean to me is that CPA's defense is working and they are running like they like to. I agree that dunks mean nothing if NCS is matching them with 3's.

I don't care if we shoot it granny style between our legs if we outscore NCS. This is a big game and I hope Sike, House and the boys play the type of game they have to to win. You don't get any extra points for style.

One thing for sure, one very good team's season ends tonight because both teams are very good.