schsbbfreak...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How childish of you people to carry on like this. Shows how immature the grown ups are. You people praising Shelbyville are you really aware of what your praising? STOP and think a minute. I don't blame someone from cheering for their team and supporting them. The fans from White County and Sevier County are "NOT" allowed to cheer and support their teams? That seems to be your opinion.

I have heard comments made by people claiming to be Shelbyville fans that if you have a daughter that wants to get a DIVISION I scholarship THE place to MOVE to is Shelbyville so your daughter can get the training she needs to become a DIVISION I prospect. Is this ALL Shelbyville IS ABOUT ???? Get ALL the great players to come their and WIN WIN WIN....

It is obvious to most intelligent people whats going on at Shelbyville. They are playing by a different set of RULES than the others. HOME GROWN talent is where the others are getting their players. While Shelbyville is actively out recruiting the young AAU and junior high kids with talent to come to Shelbyville if you want to get a DIVISION I scholarship..... I compare the Shelbyville girls program to the Oak Hill Academy boys program. ALL Oak Hill does is gets the outstanding young men that want a DIVISION I scholarship to come there and play basketball. They play all across the country and they are usually ranked as one of the TOP BOYS teams in the country. HOWEVER, all they play is a REGULAR SEASON schedule. THEY DO NOT play in the State supported tournaments in Virigina. THE REASON is they DON'T PLAY by the same RULES the other schools go by.

So Shelbyville I surrender to YOU. YOU are the ALL MIGHTY GREATEST GIRLS BASKETBALL PROGRAM in the ENTIRE COUNTRY. WHY play these small inferral schools and beat them by 20, 30, 40, and 50 points..... WHY don't you do like Oak Hill Academy. Go all over the country playing ONLY THE BEST COMPETION and let us MORALS play amoung ourselves and determine OUR STATE CHAMPION.

YOUR STAND ALONE BY YOURSELF MIGHTY Shelbyville

This state has split the private and the public schools into Division I for the publics, and Division II for the privates.

LETS split it up into 3 Divisions and LET MIGHTY Shelbyville have their OWN Division to themselves.

This is my opinion and I have voiced it. JUST as you have voiced your opinions.

Casey Pigue and Alyssa Clark are not home grown at Mt Juliet. Pigue was supposed to go to DCA and Clark is from out of state. Without Clark MJ can't get out of the Region and without Pigue also it would be hard for you to get out of District and both are not homegrown. So what point are you trying to bring up cause you have more out of town players than Shelbyville does. We have only one and that is Tabatha Alamader.

The reason none of us got on is just this fact. It just shows how immature you and taco whatever are, your adults, so act like it, instead of third graders. Yes sevier co lost, yes Powell is very good, yes we didnt show up. By the way taco, red18, who are your teams? taco your probably what i like to call a frontrunner, your probably one of the Shelbyville bandwageneers. and red18 i dont know wat business you have getting on here and making fun of other teams, if my mind serves me right yours is poe dunk little league a.k.a the jeff co lady patriots. Trust me we know sevier co lost, they just didnt show up for a game that they should have. In the future try to be a little more mature, were kids your adults so act like it.

The reason none of us got on is just this fact. It just shows how immature you and taco whatever are, your adults, so act like it, instead of third graders. Yes sevier co lost, yes Powell is very good, yes we didnt show up. By the way taco, red18, who are your teams? taco your probably what i like to call a frontrunner, your probably one of the Shelbyville bandwageneers. and red18 i dont know wat business you have getting on here and making fun of other teams, if my mind serves me right yours is poe dunk little league a.k.a the jeff co lady patriots. Trust me we know sevier co lost, they just didnt show up for a game that they should have. In the future try to be a little more mature, were kids your adults so act like it.

First of all, it is red81. Secondly, I have told you repeatedly that I am a Jeff. Co. fan. And I believe you told me that I could listen to the state tournament on your radio station. If you are going to talk, be ready to get it handed back to you. Jeff. Co. plays tonight and you will be playing with yourself.

Another dumb thread by TWhoops. He just can't get over the fact that East Tennessee is better in girls basketball than West Tennessee. I will agree with him that in boys play it is a much different story. He makes the claim that the best Memphis teams in boys play sometimes dosen't get out of their region well look at this region for girls. Sevier County lost to the number 3 ranked team in the state.

For everyone thinking Sevier wasn't that good look at the program. They beat Livingston, Mt. Juliet, and Bradley plus several others. They have won the state in the past three years which was led by several of the players on this team. The bottom line four of the top 10 teams in the state are in this region. Yeah Shelbyville may win it but our area is so deep the best teams may not go to state. Just ask Memphis high school boys what that feels like. By the way Shelbyville isn't the best this state has had ever check their record. Best team this year but not ever so please don't judge them by seeing them once.

Casey Pigue and Alyssa Clark are not home grown at Mt Juliet. Pigue was supposed to go to DCA and Clark is from out of state. Without Clark MJ can't get out of the Region and without Pigue also it would be hard for you to get out of District and both are not homegrown. So what point are you trying to bring up cause you have more out of town players than Shelbyville does. We have only one and that is Tabatha Alamader.

Excuse me Showtime for telling it like it is.... AND besides, I was merely giving your team SHELBYVILLE PRAISE for being so GREAT and GOOD. AND we know the means they go to be this good.

MY point was this. Shelbyville is toooooooooo good for all of us inferral average teams around here in Tennessee. I was merely suggesting that Shelbyville go the route Oak Hill Academy has taken and just turn your local high school girls basketball program into a NATIONAL PROGRAM and travel the country and play only THE BEST TEAMS and stop whipping up on the local state teams by 20, 30, 40, and 50 points. What does it prove???? Go out and play with the best in the country and let the average teams play among outselves.

And by the way Pigue could have went to DCA but I think thats a private school. AND Clark did just move her with her family but it wasn't a move moviated by her playing BASKETBALL. There are other things more important.

I have no jealously of the Shelbyville program. I think its unfair the advantages they have compared to what the other schools do.

Oh, I do remember a few years ago Shelbyville did try to go out and play just the TOP teams around the country and I believe their record started out the year something like "0-10" Do you remember that showtime??? I guess it wasn't fun going out and getting your brains beat in was it. Guess thats why they just play a few games against these so called super powers around the country.

oh showtime, u never tell the whole truth, newman is from maryland. :D

MtJulietBears...I'm going to be coming through today on my way to scout at the Murphy Center..if you want we have dinner and talk about the past championships...what a minute..I mean the championships your going to win in the future..and I'll probably even let you cry on my shoulder when we talk about the Lady Bears beating Shelbyville and the national recognition in the USAToday poll!