region 1A teams get the shaft at hancock county

flyswatter

*OFF THREAD, BUT IN RESPOSE TO LAST POST*

Why do people think because there is a large foul margin (eg. 7 to 2 in a half, or whatever) that it must be "the refs cheating/biased/blind/whatever"? Maybe, just MAYBE, the team with more fouls wasn't moving their feet as well, or slap happy, or getting fouls underneath, or whatever, just not as crisp as the other, less fouling team! There is NO rule, or even idea, that fouls should be even after a half/game. THAT would be cheating on the part of officials if they did that intentionally. Don't like the foul spread, move your feet, play harder and smarter on defense, practice harder, whatever. Don't blame anyone but yourselves.

*BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED THREAD*

And I will edit this and say Abe, you really weren't complaining about that, and I don't want you to think this post was directed at you, it's just a rant I've held in a long time. Sorry you were the one to bring it out.

Edited by Kendren

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Unaka fans the only reason i'm dishing u is cause that i have put up with u stupid Unaka fans all season and i said that i would look to see Unaka win state and u all where saying stuff about Cloudland well i hope u get your a** kicked by anyone that u all play and i'm only a soph and can't wait into the big next years game at your place. Unaka be ready to go down cause that's what's going to happen. That's enough about next year lets finsh this year out and what my hopes are is that u don't make it to state. Oh thinks for cheering for our girls and us i know u where.

For the people complaining about playing on a teams home floor during the region, I think that out of the 8 Single A regional tournaments 7 were played on a participating teams home floor. So this isn't something new or something only done to District 1A teams this year.

Hey everyone, yeah there has been alot of complaining lately about Hancock hosting the games. One question? How much did they have to pay to work that out!!!! But for Hancock to even think that they are even in the same league as Cloudland is just crazy!!!!! I mean come on, did u all beat anyone besides Jay Frank White???? Oh yeah, Washburn and. lets see here for a minute.........u all lucked up and beat Cosby at home (only win worth taking credit for!) and then went on the road and lost by what 31!!!!! OH YEAH THOUGH, HOME COURT DOESNT MATTER AT ALL. Are u all crazy!!!! I guess u think Hancock is a better team then Cosby to right???? GET A LIFE PEOPLE! And u lost to Jellico!!! After looking at ur record i dont see how u get ur better then maybe a handful of teams! Not being mean or putting down your team but i mean i just hate for fans to get on here and run their mouths about stupid stuff! Hancocks record is 15-14 currently on Coacht, but i wish someone would update the scores so that i would know the real record. What 15-18???? Something like that is what it should be from the looks of it!

Home court is everything, and every smart person knows that. Cloudland was undeafed at home this year. Beating teams such as Unaka (beat u all Hancock!), Cosby, Daniel Boone, and South Greene. If Hancock would have played Cloudland at home it would have looked like a Unaka/Jellico game.

Oh yeah everyone, I am calling dibs on the District and Region Tournment for Cloudland next year. HEAR THAT TSSAA, Cloudland will host the tourny next year. Then i bet we here complaining and crying from all the District 2 teams not to mention Unaka. But oh well we beat u to it Rangers, sorry!

Edited by notjustafan

Guess the jones boys are mad because baby brother and the landers didnt get past regionals sorry guess you was looking foward to playing the ranger boys to much now the only ball you guys will be playing for a while is pickup games at roan mountain state park.You guys are so pathetic up there complaing about losing because hancock hosted the regions at there place and whats so sad is hancock isnt really that good so home or away they knocked you guys out of the regions.So as of right now just sit back and cheer for you good ol ranger boys because after tomorrow night you can wish us luck in murfreesburro so for the time being we only have one thing to say.NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY

GOOD BYE Cloudland :blink: