Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree ohsref. Though, I think after that embarassment we have learned our lesson to never come out flat like that again. At halftime of that game I was ready to transfer schools I was so embarassed, I don't know about you, but I will not let my team to come out like that again! As far as I am concerned right now, we are starting over, and we need to regain where we were when we had Soddy Daisy down 4-0. GET FIRED UP OWLS!! OOLTE WAH! OOLTE WAH! OOLTE WAH! 1-2-3 GO BIG RED! no excuses

Sandusky has appologized for that, I am sure it won't happen again. We represent as a team, we are the Ooltewah Owls, united as one, we win as a team we lose as a team, and right now, there is something wrong in the Owls, and it needs to be fixed, we'll know if people actually want to win in our next game, if this team is dedicated to winning like we should be, we should put all the teams left on our schedule away. C'mon guys! BE PROUD AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL!

Have you guys heard whether or not Bill is keeping ya'lls season stats private till the end of the season again this year? I was just wondering because I noticed Chattanoogan.com is asking for stats and Im quite sure thats what Ooltewahs coaching staff did last season?? Anyway if anyone knows let me know because I'd ahte to waste my time trying to look for ya'lls statistical rankings when they come out only to find out they won't be released by the coaching staff until the end of the season...