girls 11 under aau

Spree1024,

Hooptown: The Lady Belles played Lewisburg Lightning, Rocket City Nets and the TN Flash. I don't have my list with me so I don't recall who else was there. I believe there were 6 teams but each team only played 3 games. If I am not mistaken, the Belles beat each of those teams by at least 20 points.

From what I understand, the Belles weren't there because they didn't get signed up in time and the host wouldn't extend the deadline.

No, I didn't see the Waves, but based upon the scores, it seems like there wasn't any clear cut, dominant team at the Super Regionals.

The Belles have their sub-state next weekend in Shelbyville. Other than that, I am not sure yet of their upcoming schedule.

Do you know where Jefferson City is in relation to Nashville? If it is a good preview of the nationals, that might be one to go to.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sassybmanmom,

Jefferson City is about 50 miles Northeast of Knoxville at Carson-Newman college. Last year the competition was very good. Most of the teams finished in the top 10 at Nationals last year. In the 11U age I heard that the Georgia Majic, Indiana's Finest, Memphis WAVES, KGC Lady Pride, Cutter Construction (KY State Champs) and several others will be there. All of these teams placed very well at Nationals last year.

Edited by Spree1024