who is all state

quarterpounder

I don't know all of them but surely some to consider from SE Tennessee would include Jonathan Cook from CCS, Caleb Skogen from Temple, Nick Van Horn and Davis Eldridge from Grace, Kevin Morgan from Lookout Valley, Antonio Robinson from South Pittsburg to name a few. I also saw John David Byrd and Justin Bryant from Wayne County, Alan North, Philip Groves and Casey Carpenter from Jackson Christian play. They are all certainly worthy of mention.

From CPA - Travis Sikes - 1st team - averaging over 20 on Top 3 team in the state and a lot of big money plays against a very tough schedule. Plays the whole floor, great defense, about 70 3 pointers and about 20 dunks. A great year!

From CPA - Andrew House - 2nd team - averaging about 17 and really peaking at the end of the year in District and Regional tourney.

Ferrell from CPA - HM - great ball handler, good scorer and key (with Sikes) to CPA's pressure defense

Others I have seen:

Caleb Skogen - 2nd or 3rd team

Daniels from GP - 2nd or 3rd team

Craig from GP = HM

Puckett from McEwen - 1st team

Bell from Houston County - 2nd or 3rd team

Keene from FRA - HM

D. Anderson or Skinner from NCS - 2nd or 3rd team

Can't comment on those great players I haven't seen.

Congratulations to all these players and their teammates for an exciting year.

Edited by divepix