All Clinton fans post in here

OrangeCrush23

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huff this is murr....you down in mrs. frosts class? i'm hype about the game tonight man lets pack this one in and give it the best crowd ever!!!!!!!!!!!! all of you ORANGE CRUSH I WANT YOU TO PACK IT UP AND GET CRUNK

yeah, im sitting here dying in class. I cant concentrate because of the game. She suspects Im on the internet so i cant stay long. everyone come out to the den and support the team...

Karns we beat you by like 30 without Mykail and Tevah... Mykail is already D-1 and Tevah is very close... then you beat us at Karns but who doesnt lose at Karns... you even beat Oak Ridge there... then your boy Glasgow ended D Whitts season by pushing him into the wall... but we still won... now we are playing without 20 ppg from D Whitt... and Karns isnt playing at all... peace

HAHAHAAHAH......Clinton has never and I mean ever out coached anyone.....I know, Ive been in the program, and them winning is never due to outcoaching....EX. (Michael Hill has tied his 3 point record at 8.....Lockard takes him out for the rest of the game....Naef Abdoulrahmens senior year they are beating OR by 2 with 4 minutes left in the first half and he tries and holds for last shot when Clinton has momentum......Beamons sophomore and junior year he tries to press Austin East full court............Vibberts senior year, he plays zone against AC and gets 17 3's busted on his "D" by Mott and Humphrey..........The list goes on.....And will probably keep going on

i used to play for Lockard and i would DIE for him... you dont make it to state on talent alone... there has to be some coaching... besides... if Lockard didnt win a game this year... i know everyone on his team right now would go to war with him... coaching isnt just about your win-loss record... i know of hundreds of times he has helped people out when they are in need... he is not only a great coach but a great MAN

i'm so sick of u fans acting like u are players WHEN YOUR NOT so u have no room to talk about anyone cause u cant play tha game. You guys have some of the best talent or not the best talent in east tennessee but u still manage to lose 10 games how does that happen. ClintonDragnz32 u need a life talking about u would die for that coach thats just stupid. all of u losers are just fans who wish they could play the game of basketball or washed up Clinton high school basketball players who couldnt play college ball. i promise u next year that the Clinton dragons will not beat Karns next year.

i'm so sick of u fans acting like u are players WHEN YOUR NOT so u have no room to talk about anyone cause u cant play tha game. You guys have some of the best talent or not the best talent in east tennessee but u still manage to lose 10 games how does that happen. ClintonDragnz32 u need a life talking about u would die for that coach thats just stupid. all of u losers are just fans who wish they could play the game of basketball or washed up Clinton high school basketball players who couldnt play college ball. i promise u next year that the Clinton dragons will not beat Karns next year.

How am I acting like I want to be a player, but I can't?? Why are you harping on the losses we had??? All that matters is we have made it to state. It personally doesn't mean anything to me that we won't beat Karns next year, because I'll be at Thompson Boling cheering my new team on. But I will warn you, just because we lose T AJ and Mykail, we will still be dangerous. They'll be a shooting team with the sharpshooters in Dye, Borum and Whitt.

there shooters are now where as near as good as Karns, but have fun in college your going to be cheering on a real good team with the mighty vols who cant even win a game

2 can play this game...Your post players are no where near as good as ours. How many threes did Shipwash have in the District Championship game? Glasgow did really good too (not really). Thanks Glasgow for ending Whitt's season. All you guys had against us was Bomar and he couldn't do anything except getting lucky while shooting 25-footers. Where were your fans at during that game?? I'd say the Dragons and OrangeCrush got the victory that night. Go Dragons...