Who will it be in the 'Boro: Unaka or Cosby?

TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not tryin to get anything started.....but i have a few things to say to EagleEye22.......i am not from Unaka i am from Cloudland and still i am for Unaka when it comes to playing for State...cause ours boys lost.....but i just want to say that.....i hope you liked THA game that was played to night on THA creek....i didn't get to make it but like i said in my earlier post....Rusty did have THA game of his life..... :blink: and yes you probably think i am being childish and i admitt i prob am...but i hope you had a nice trip back to Cosby........you guys came prepared...and gave THA creekers a game.....but they still came out on top........

WAY TO GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. sorry that my language doesn't conform to yours ...but here in east tennessee we have caught up with THA computer age!!!!

Edited by blondie_31

To Kevin Hall and Kent Black: I can't describe how much I've enjoyed watching you two play these past few years. Keep your heads up, you both played great this year and you won a lot of big games. Good Luck in Whatever you decide

to do next year. I'm proud of you both.

For the rest of The Eagles (that's right only 2 seniors) work hard this summer

and we'll get 'em next year.

I would like to talk about this game except for the last 3.0 (or 1.8) seconds.

Both teams played their butts off. Cosby had Unaka's backs to the wall all night

long. Tied at apx 2:00 min. but The Eagles couldn't score. Unaka was able to

run the clock down, get a timeout and Chambers hit the basket of his career.

As for the end of the game, I would love to hear everyone's comments

about that whole mess. I need to clear my head and calm down before

I post about it.

I will say, ShaniaGuy I can't believe what you had to put up with tonight.

1st of all, they wouldn't even give you a chair. That was classless and Randy S. described how you were assaulted (yes, that's right ) by the clown beside of you.

His actions and clock operation were inexcusable. I wish I would have

made sure you got out OK but I didn't think until I was in the Jeep.

Let us know what was going on...

Congrats to the RANGERS !!!!!!!!! We will be going to the BORO !!!! Yes ,

Both The Rangers and The Lady Rangers !!!!!!!!! What A year !!!

I will have to say that Cosby played their Hearts out ! They kept us Fighting the entire game. We were behind almost the whole game. But our guys never gave up ! The Coaches kept them Focused and in the game. The guys played GREAT TEAM BALL !! Just like there suppose to !! And the Game winner From Rusty ! GREAT SHOT Rusty !! Cool under pressure ?? You Know it !!! What a finish for the three Seniors on their home court ! Congrats Josh Jones, Cody Collins, And Rusty Chambers !!

Now, Lets Stay Focused and move on to the next level of play at the Boro !!!

First of all I want to say WHAT A BALLGAME!!!!

Second I will say I'm proud of my boys despite the outcome. You done a tremendous job considering the amount of seniors we lost last year. The game itself was ours. We had a 10 point lead goin into the last quarter what more do we need. Turnovers and missed shots hurt us bad. And even though I don't want to say it Chambers made a good shot at the end.

But to say he had the game of his life is ridiculas. He shot countless air ball and hadn't made a three all game that I can remember. BUT he made the one that counted and that's what great players are supposed to do. We were on his case all night long and it had really paid off until the end.

I thought 25 and 55 hurt us way more than Chambers or Collins. We'll be back next year. (ONLY 2 SENIORS THIS YEAR).

GO LADY EAGLES NOW!!!!!!!!!!

OH Yeah the actions at the end by your clock keeper were terrible and he should be ashamed. He should be glad that the booth is way up above the floor. I know he wouldn't have pulled that stunt on the floor.

Edited by jfeagle34

First i want to say Congratulations to the Cosby Eagles on a job well done, you guys played awesome, i even had a few Unaka fans tell me that we had some "great players who could really shoot the ball". I am so proud of the way they played tonight, I'm just sorry that we had a 10 point lead and lost it, how did that happen anyways, i had a bunch of people in front of me. But ill say this too, i didnt like how Unaka held the ball for like the last 2 min. of the game, i thought that was pretty chicken myself. But it was the smart thing to do, cause you know you would have probably lost if you would have just played the game. Unaka, dont worry, i know you guys love your creek and all, but you will be back before you know it (after you loose the first game i mean).

To the Eagles... you guys are awesome, and to me and all your other fans, you are the real winners of this game, you guys played with alot of heart, and we are so proud of you.

To Kevin Hall and Kent Black... you guys have been like my lil brothers ever since I've known you, I'm so proud of you, and wish you the best of luck in everything you do. Congratulations on a fantastic high school ball career. And I'll be seeing you around.

To Shaniaguy... what happened to you!!!

To Blondie, I just want to let you know that i knew you were from Cloudland, you made that perfectly clear in you last post (and i never said you were from Unaka either :) ) And where i was going with the whole "THA" thing is that you said it so many darn times... give me a break!

Edited by EagleEye22

i would like to start off by saying congrats to the rangers .... that was a good ball game .... i wish that hv was still playing .... the atmosphere of that game was unreal .... regionals was fun, but nothing like that .... Unaka's fans did a great job of showing their support for their team .....

second, if you think that was bad to hold the ball at the end of the game, you have never played bayless ball .... he can turn the first half into 10 posessions ....

wow, the guys and the girls teams are going to state .... good luck .....

somebody tell coach smitley to get back up on 'the hill' where he belongs

what happened to the book keeper?

The bookkeeper for Cosby was in the crows nest with about 10 other people. After Chambers made the 3, and everyone up there was jumping and clapping, and the score keeper got pushed. He didn't fall, he wasn't hurt and I'm positive it was accidental. No harm was intended. Things happen in the heat of the moment. It was a fantastic game by both teams. Cosby has a great ball team. Good luck next season.