Sevier Co. Vs. Jeff Co. scrimmage

wildman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice touch Skwerl i like that. I don't know how many scrimmages Sevier Co. has had but we have had 2 against Pigeon Forge and Carter. We keep on gettin better evertytime we play and of course we can hit the ball b/c we have that indoor batting cage and we can hit whenever we feel like it. So of course we are gonna hit the ball. Our defense is lookin pretty solid when coach keeps the right players on the field and on the mound. I am predicting that it won't be close we beat them by the nice tune of 9-0.

Edited by cruzey

cruzey how did you guys do against carter and pigeon forge? Sounds like jeff co is going to be strong this year. Will anyone compete with you guys for the district crown this year?

Well we won't talk about the Pigeon Forge scrimmage we didn't hit the ball at all, but we didn't play bad defense we just had a few mental mistakes and one bad inning so we got beat in that one. Against Carter we came out ripping and played really well defense and won that one 9-1. Oh yea Greenville, Mo.West, and maybe even East will compete this year i think that we will have to be on top of our game to be good but its way too early to start talkin about that stuff. People have told us that you have to go through Jeff. Co. to get through the district this year but were not going to overlook anyone and just play one game at a time b/c we have a lot of them this year.

are the coaches that left jeff to go to sc better than the ones that were left at jeff tell me sak4.

gve me info on whilhite and franklin.

Jefferson Co. has a very capable staff. Their head coach has forgotten more baseball than most of us know. I don't know much about the assistants. I am sure they have a good knowledge of the game. The ones that went to Sevier Co. were also very knowledgable of the game. I haven't heard much of their upcoming season. From what I know they will struggle. Sevier Co. plays in a very hard district. If anyone can turn it around I think they can.

cruzey, where do you play in the jeff co lineup? How good was pigeon forge and carter. Are they talented or are they down this year? How much longer is the old coach going to be around? :(

Guru i play 3rd and so far i have hit 4th. Pigeon Forge wasn't nothing special they hit the ball alright but our pitcher was groovin it in there and they scored all of their runs on one pitcher, and Carter is horrible they are really young and have no experience what so ever i think that they have 2 seniors. So im sure you can figure that one out.

Well we won't talk about the Pigeon Forge scrimmage we didn't hit the ball at all, but we didn't play bad defense we just had a few mental mistakes and one bad inning so we got beat in that one. Against Carter we came out ripping and played really well defense and won that one 9-1. Oh yea Greenville, Mo.West, and maybe even East will compete this year i think that we will have to be on top of our game to be good but its way too early to start talkin about that stuff. People have told us that you have to go through Jeff. Co. to get through the district this year but were not going to overlook anyone and just play one game at a time b/c we have a lot of them this year.

Cruzey the score was 9-0 at the end of the first 2 innings. the final score was 16-1 b/c aaron piped a fastball down the gut so the guy took him yak, but as long as we keep our 3WP players out there we'll be aight.

You players for JC kill me on here. First of all, it sounds like Sak4 is bragging on himself. I don't know that for a fact, but that is what it sounds like. And Cruzey, it sounds like you are talking a lot of stuff to not even play a game yet. Don't get me wrong, I am a JC fan but you gotta walk it if you're gonna talk it.

What are you talkin about i haven't been braggin on myself at all on here. Someone asked me a question and i answered it.