Possible Greeneville Vs Powell

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be great if Powell played Greeneville for the championship. BUT, I'm not stupid. Shelbyville will play the winner of Craigmont vs. Powell for the state championship. I'll be there at the finals Saturday no matter who is in the championship. Shelbyville still won't win them all by 20+ flemtone. :D

Do you just not want Shelbyville to win or just not by 20? I made that prediction before I saw them for the first time and then after Saturday night, it was nothing but reinforcement. :D

Nobody's givin Columbia Central a chance and so far that has been a good thing for them. Just watch out cause it will be Columbia vs. Shelbyville in the finals. Nobody is playing better than Columbia now with the exception of Shelbyville and I have seen most of the teams in the tournament in the last 3 weeks. I'm a girls b ball fan 1st and I'm really impressed with the lady Lions and their attitudes. I know everyone at this level is good so all I'm saying is don't overlook them.