OS vs. Cheatham Co.

OSHSman

First of all, Cheatham County is in central Tennessee, and you better learn to know where it is after the beating we are going to give Oliver Springs. Who has ever heard of them? At least, Cheatham is an actual county. You guys must be in souteast or Northwest Tennessee. You guys are definitely crazy if you think Oliver Springs is going to kill Cheatham by 25. I agree that this game is going to be close. Their aren't many blowouts in the state tourney. I'm going with Cheatham by 5. Look out for Atteberry and Nolen. Good luck Lady Cubs!!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I,m with you ( SCANOONI22 ) Cheatham County has a great chance of winning this ball game . All Oliver Springs needs to look at are the stats and compare. Attabery is a great ball player she scores extremly well. But when the opponent pours the pressure on Attabery , quess what , there are at least 3 to 4 other shooters left open to take the slack on scoring. So , if Oliver Springs is depending on one shooter , will they are in for a big surprise . My opinon is also Cheatham by at least 5 to 10 points. GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY CUBS !!!!!!

All I've heard is a bunch of fans talk trash about teams they know nothing about. Basically we'll just have to wait until Thursday to figure anything out. I have no idea who will win this game. I know that CC is on a 27 game winning streak; however, their schedule is much weaker than the one OS plays. Will that affect how they play each other? Who knows? All I can say is be at the Boro on Thursday to find out.

ACCARP

CampJim, I'll be at the game tomorrow. You can count on that. Hey gark242, we'll see how smart we are tomorrow at 11 a.m. I will have to agree with accarp2614 in the fact that neither team knows to much about the other. I will say that Cheatham hasn't played a really cupCAKe schedule. They've beat some really good teams. They beat Lipscomb who was ranked all year in the top 10. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this game and I'll see everybody there tomorrow.