Single A State

spaceman15

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glsn5, you are so typical of Gleason people in general, I guess because ya'll are not going to the state tourament, G-field should not get to go either. Well, that is fine if you feel that way. We don't need your stinking support anyway. I have news for ya'll, ya'll are not the peak of basketball in TN or west tennessee for that matter. This message is not intended for GHS guys.

Maybe Ill be wrong in about 4 hours here, but explain to me how Wayne County is going to beat CPA. Unless they have a 7 footer Im unaware of, I think itll be a blowout. Ive only seen CPA have trouble against teams like GoodPasture with at least one tall post, where they cant drive inside and either draw fouls or throw it back out for a three...

Tark the Shark- If I recall correctly, this post did not ask who I was pulling for in tonight's games. To be honest with you, I don't know of anyone from Gleason who was not for Greenfield tonight. Considering Willie is their coach, and I have numerous friends from Greenfield, it is obvious who I was for. I supported the guys at the state tournament last year and have attended several of their games this year as well. Did I think JCS was going to win tonight? Yes, I did considering all I have heard the past few weeks is how good the "quick, white boys" are. I am 110% Bulldog, but did I honestly think we were the peak of basketball in Tennessee? No, not this year anyway. :)