2. Hall - OS

3. Beechboard - LA

4. Hensley - JC

5. Chumney - SC

Bench

1. Johnson - Seymour

2. Dudley - GC

3. Atterberry - CC

Who would want to go up against this team??

Dudley on the bench!!! You would be making a 20 point per game mistake. What planet are you from...obviously you have not even heard about her. Have you seen her play?

Correct on that gcfan2, I think Dudley is a great player. It seems like she never gets rattled, that is someting you don't see much from a Sophmore. She reminds me of former Bradford player, Jessica Hinson, except she is probably a little ahead of her at this point in her career. She will only get better in the next two years. I think she could be scoring more but she is a great team player,very unselfish.

The Real Top 5

1. Thompson - LA

2. Hall - OS

3. Beechboard - LA

4. Hensley - JC

5. Chumney - SC

Bench

1. Johnson - Seymour

2. Dudley - GC

3. Atterberry - CC

Who would want to go up against this team??

I like this starting 5 with Chumney comming off the bench, and Johnson in the starting lineup. She is 6'2, but that starting 5 would be a top 25 college team in a hurry! (The same starting 5 in my other post, with Chumney coming off the bench, she will be one of the best in AA next year for sure, if she can develop a little more of a outside shot this summer, she will be unstopable) :D

Dudley on the bench!!! You would be making a 20 point per game mistake. What planet are you from...obviously you have not even heard about her.  Have you seen her play?

Well honestly no I haven't but I can say there is no way that she is better than Chumney, she may be as good as chumney but not better! Have you seen chumney play?? Because if you have you would see why I put her in! She is a 5'7" Post that is the fastest play on any court and Jumps So high that you would think she is 6'2".... She is honestly almost DUNKING!!! Defense is why she goes in the game. Dudley may score 20 pts but chumney would create 10 TO's, 3 blocks, 10 offensive rebounds, 10 defensive rebounds, and score 16-20 herself! Her presence on the floor changes the way other team plays their Game!

Next Year Everyone Will See Why She Is In My Top Five!! You will hear all about her, Everyone Will Know The CHUMNEY Name.... SC for State Run Next Year!!

Edited by Magid

Dudley on the bench!!! You would be making a 20 point per game mistake. What planet are you from...obviously you have not even heard about her. Have you seen her play?

Now I have seen her play, I watched that Dudley play today and she is no where near the talent that Monica is! Monica would score 25-30pts on her and hold her under 10 pts!!! She walked too much today, they didn't call it but she walked atleast 8 times! Her defense was lazy and offense was one thing all the time! I would much rather have Monica starting for me than her. That Lawson girl from CC, would take her spot on my team! I thought she was gonna bring it home for CC!! Good Luck To Everyone Left but especially LA ( 7AA)!!!! Go Beech!!