Summertown vs FRA Updates

CoachT

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that is just great to hear. Way to go FRA on the big 4th quarter and win. Nice to see yet another team from Region 5 advance to the final 8 at state (pardon the rhyme). FRA seemed like a much improved team in the region tourney in the game i saw against Goodpasture (having only seen them play NCS a couple times). Like a lot of people have said, it's all about how you're playing at this time of the year. Hopefully FRA will close some mouths in the east where everyone thinks Unaka is going to win state. I know they have the ability. Represent region 5 well and congratulations.

blik you are right summetown was off tonight but that is no excuse FRA is a good team, one of the best ball moving teams and free throw shooting teams i have seen this year.it is a good place to play, FRA fans were easily out number 4 to 1 but you sure could not tell it, your fans and students were loud and you did a great job.you all did excatly what you had to do and did it with class.good luck to you in m'boro.from a Summertown fan. to COACH TROTTER you are the man , you are one _ _ _ _ of a coach,and you proved why you are the best coach in MY OPINION.hey coach can;t wait to catch that wagon when it comes around next year,congrats on a good year coach.

Edited by sbm