Summertown vs FRA Updates

CoachT

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let them play "DEFENSE!!!!!" at home in Summertown next week. If their defense was the best you've seen in a while then how did FRA score so many more points??? It's over. They lost. Shut Up.

Are you implying a grudge match? HAHA! :D Ya'll flowers would be stomped into the ground! The refs wont be there to protect your precious petals.

OK, im getting lost, so heres what Ive gathered so far- a recap if you will:

- Summertown wouldve killed us if A) they shot like they did in region, :D they shot like they did in district, C) they shot like they did in the regular season

- FRA played dirty because one of our guys tripped an SHS player late in the game after it was out of reach, therefore costing SHS a chance at a comeback

- If SHS wouldnt have panicked and shot 3s (AKA "their game plan") they wouldve killed FRA

- this is baseketball's thread

- Baseketball "dented FRA's perfect flowers on my pansies."

- "And there was 28 real fouls" - grammer issues aside, what denotes a fake foul?

Did I miss anything?

I think that pretty much sums it all up coasterboarder. Doesn't exactly sound "coherent" as you would say, but hey, whatever makes you feel better. Here's one: If NCS had hit all their 3's they threw up when the CPA defenders were an inch from their face, and shot like they did in the regular season, and not gotten down early, then they would've won their game. Sorry, just isn't logical.

Cant hang with physical defense can ya? And there was 28 real fouls huh? :)B) Is that how many they really was? B) Man, good thing we have you to clear that up. :D

What about that game implied that FRA couldn't "hang" with physical defense? The final score? 58-43. I think they hung with the physical defense pretty well. Maybe that's the way y'all can play in your district and region, but against, yes, "disciplined" teams like FRA and CPA, it doesn't work. Proof: CPA 88 Wayne County 74. FRA 58 Summertown 43.

And there was 28 real fouls huh?  :)  B) Is that how many they really was?  ;) Man, good thing we have you to clear that up.  :)

If they wouldnt of paniced and shot up all those 3's they would of beat FRA so bad.

They would have beat FRA so bad huh? Would that really have been the outcome? Man, good thing we have you to make excuses for what almost was but didn't happen and doesn't matter. It's great how you can dismiss one aspect of the game so quickly and then claim the entire outcome would have been reversed based on something as general as "wouldnt of paniced and shot up all those 3's"

I thnk that if Summertown would shot anywhere near there best they would have beaten FRA. I agree though you live by the three and you die by the three. I agree with basebasketfan that the FRA fans were a bunch church dressed cry babies, they cried about every little touch foul. Summertown had a great year though going all the way to substate after barely beating Santa Fe in the first game of the district tournaments. I think FRA will get killed by Unaka in the state tournament.

OK, im getting lost, so heres what Ive gathered so far- a recap if you will:

- Summertown wouldve killed us if A) they shot like they did in region, :) they shot like they did in district, C) they shot like they did in the regular season

- FRA played dirty because one of our guys tripped an SHS player late in the game after it was out of reach, therefore costing SHS a chance at a comeback

- If SHS wouldnt have panicked and shot 3s (AKA "their game plan") they wouldve killed FRA

- this is baseketball's thread

- Baseketball "dented FRA's perfect flowers on my pansies."

- "And there was 28 real fouls" - grammer issues aside, what denotes a fake foul?

Did I miss anything?

coasterboarder... did u see summertown play in the district tourneys, or the region tourneys??? i dont think u did, b/c if summertown would have shot like that against FRA, then it wouldnt have been a game.........summertown would have wone by a lot.... ;) , but that is not how they shot......

anyways to all of u FRA faithful fans......(and the ppl replying are probably the parent that had to wear their suits to the game.... what is that?? wearing a suit to a basketball game.....) i am tired of hearing yall tell me how good FRA is..... i honestly wasnt that impressed.... but i am tired of hearing u talk, why dont u show me something in the state tourneys next week......... talk is cheap!!!!!

Y dont u show me something.. i would have to say that according to yall that FRA will win the state of CPA will, b/c those are the two best teams in the whole world...

and one more thing is FRA a private school?? im just wondering.. and is CPA a private school?? again im just wondering.........