Summertown vs FRA Updates

CoachT

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea hi

i go to Fra, and it pains me that u guys made fun of my suit. im sorry that i can't offord to replace ur nascar tee-shirts with a nice armani, but then again if i did that i couldn't buy all those cheering fans a lexus (that's in reference to the buy me a lexus cheer). fact of the matter is, Summertown's defense consisted of pretending to fly an airplane 9/11 style, but instead of the wtc, it was our players chest he was dive bombing. how embarassing. the only reason the score was so close is because Summertown started bombing threes at the end from about 50 ft out. i'll give them that, they can shoot those half court shots. i thought those were reserved for last second throw ups, not second half tactics... but then again i dont even play basketball. all i know is:

-our fans own urs (and i could own summer town on my allowance alone)

-im still shaking from ur cheerleaders jumping up and down... thought the gym was gonna give

-we dominated

-half court shots are over rated

-we win you lose

-who's going to state?

-i am rich!!!!! and i go to basketball games church dressed... w/e that means

This threads ridiculous, I was going to have a long post here, but its really not worth the effort. Maybe SHS couldve won if certain things went right, but the fact is, they didnt and FRA shut every aspect of SHS's game plan down and they got run out of their own gym. The games over, give it up, let the board be used by the teams who are still playing, please, this is getting ridiculous and both sides are getting out of hand.

i totally agree, this thread is gettin out of hand, i said earlier that i hoped that i didnt post again on this thread.... but i am..... ;), i hope that we end this discussion, the game is over and FRA did move on, congrats to them, i will be there watching them in the state....... and congrats to all the teams who made it to the state.....

form fRaSeVEs-----yea hi

i go to Fra, and it pains me that u guys made fun of my suit. im sorry that i can't offord to replace ur nascar tee-shirts with a nice armani, but then again if i did that i couldn't buy all those cheering fans a lexus (that's in reference to the buy me a lexus cheer). fact of the matter is, Summertown's defense consisted of pretending to fly an airplane 9/11 style, but instead of the wtc, it was our players chest he was dive bombing. how embarassing. the only reason the score was so close is because Summertown started bombing threes at the end from about 50 ft out. i'll give them that, they can shoot those half court shots. i thought those were reserved for last second throw ups, not second half tactics... but then again i dont even play basketball. all i know is:

-our fans own urs (and i could own summer town on my allowance alone)

-im still shaking from ur cheerleaders jumping up and down... thought the gym was gonna give

-we dominated

-half court shots are over rated

-we win you lose

-who's going to state?

-i am rich!!!!! and i go to basketball games church dressed... w/e that means

ok punk listen up....i dont know who u are and frankly i could care less...but when u start talkin like that then i got a problem...just b/c u r rich doesnt mean anything(except that u are a spoiled kid who gets everything u want given to u on a silver platter)...unlike yall we know the meaning and value of what we have and just b/c we dont dress up for our games doesnt mean we are poor...we dont try to impress anybody...we are who we are, not who our dads or moms are....and where do u come off sayin ur fans own ours??? if im correct it was our fans who was cheering the whole game and ur fans who was using our cheers!!! and about our cheerleaders, that was uncalled for...this was about baskeball not the cheerleaders so leave them out of it...and if u can buy all of us a lexus then hooray for u!!! and u just come on down here and buy our town if u think u have enough money to(oh wait we are prolly not good enough for a rich kid like u)...i dont know who u are but u just keep talkin...anytime u want to meet somewhere and settle this in person u just let me know

Edited by settinthestorystraight

Couple of things:

Along with all the coulda/woulda/shoulda's throughout this thread, think about if FRA had hit all of THEIR shots.. The game would have been different too (and would have been a win by even more than 15 points..).

The "panicked and shot up 3's". There was no panicking and jacking up 3's - that is how Summertown plays. More than half of the time, the player that brings up the ball(usually #24) shoots it once they find the three point line. That's their style, and apparently it worked for most of the season. And yes, I have seen their district, and region play as well.

And about the whining players from FRA. From what I saw, it was more of a "what in the world is number 3 doing to that guy?". More in confusion than in whining, and there was no whining when FRA hit their 20+ freethrows at the end of the game. -- Freethrows are just as good as shots.

All you Summertown fans are rediculous and out of hand. For the rest, focus (if you still have a team in the tourney) on future games rather than the games of the past. Win with class, lose with class. That goes for the fans as well...

man, i have just been reading on this thread, and i have noticed that the people from fra or wherever just have to get the last punch in...... i mean, this thread is done, the game is over, get on with it....... there are more games, talk about them.......