ROLL TRIBE ROLL

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giddy Up!!

HUGE WIN!! Change out the entire Starting 5 from last year and make it back to the State Tournament. What a job by this team and Coach CMO.

Down 42-34 late in the 3rd and I was not feeling very confident. But, some good Defensive intinsity and 2 long 3 Pointer by Ryan Blackwell had the Indians only down by 1 going into the 4th. The crowd got back into the game and team responded. the 2nd half defense really shut down Farragut, who scored at will inside the paint in the 1st half.After being down by 8, the Tribe outscored Farragut 24-12 to finish the game. The Indians hit 14-20 Freethrows to keep a lead through out the 4th qtr.

Way to go Indians. Good luck @ State. Make some noise this year!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! db once again rollin all the way to state under my main man coach morgan baby... we all know that this season had its up & downs but then someone walked into coach morgans office & talked to him about leadership.. who ever did this must have turned a light on with him to use this as turning point for the season... they went on a 20-2 run after that all the way to state! but the two games they lost were of the cures of turner but all i got to say is the FA is striaght rep.. the home team of the db basketball team.. this team is striaght cold blooded & even if we do play White Station its ok because its on, its on like donkey cong! its spring bling time.. this one is for carl sandburg

oh snap im back

How 'Bout Them Indians!?!?!

Another team victory...58-54...The Tribe is 25-9...unbelievable

I am so proud of this bunch of young men. Part of the "Great Eight" headed to Murfreesboro, two years in a row.

Congratulations Dobyns-Bennett Indians...players and coaches

Great crowd support...this team deserved the support and got it!

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by Skunk@home

there is one true leader of the Dobyns Bennett indians and that mans name.........Alex King he doesnt even play but he challenged the teams manhood after the arbys classic and started them on a great second half of the season he and cullen connerly are the fans of the year in my book and a big part of the indian tradition, look for these guys come football season for their big senior season to tear it up baby woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!