Gomab's Top Players Head to Head

cobrafan90

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hsfootballfan10

You might want to think about what you just said. Considering that the Delk twins arent the only players that are gonna stop Jamont Gordon. Look for him to have maybe 10 points. Put it this way North Side has 5 scores. Not just the Delks who neither are the leading scorers on the team. So dont make any sudden notions about Gordon running all over North Side. Oh yea, the Delks arent on his level. They are much higher.

hsfootballfan10

You might want to think about what you just said. Considering that the Delk twins arent the only players that are gonna stop Jamont Gordon. Look for him to have maybe 10 points. Put it this way North Side has 5 scores. Not just the Delks who neither are the leading scorers on the team. So dont make any sudden notions about Gordon running all over North Side. Oh yea, the Delks arent on his level. They are much higher.

You obviously havent seen Jamont play if your gonna say he isint on the Delks level. Just ask Gomab. Jamont Gordon is something else. Also I see many people on here saying stop Jamont and you win. Wrong. For one thing your not gonna stop Jamonts passes for sure and youre probably not gonna stop his 3 point shot or him cutting to the basket. This dude is as serous as they come. Oh and you guys can over look Chris Johnson if you want to but Ive seen him stroke it on just about every team he's played this year. NS does have the better team I'm sure and I wouldnt be surprised if they win but NO ONE IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE WILL GET THE BEST OF JAMONT!!! everyones in for a show!! What a game it will be!!!

You obviously havent seen Jamont play if your gonna say he isint on the Delks level. Just ask Gomab. Jamont Gordon is something else. Also I see many people on here saying stop Jamont and you win. Wrong. For one thing your not gonna stop Jamonts passes for sure and youre probably not gonna stop his 3 point shot or him cutting to the basket. This dude is as serous as they come. Oh and you guys can over look Chris Johnson if you want to but Ive seen him stroke it on just about every team he's played this year. NS does have the better team I'm sure and I wouldnt be surprised if they win but NO ONE IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE WILL GET THE BEST OF JAMONT!!! everyones in for a show!! What a game it will be!!!

what he said. Im not trying to take anything away from Chris Johnson, Jeffry Hill, or any of the other players because they are all very good and instrumental for Glencliff to win. I think NorthSide probably has a better team and Im not saying that Glencliff will win, but Jamont is better than either one of the Delks and he will show that Thursday night.

smalltown... "Gomab's self-promotion and bias"???

Come on now... I have known who you are on these boards for years now, and coming from you, this is an utterly ridiculous comment... I'm not saying the Delks are better than Jamont. They are, however, great players, who are UNDERRATED, not overrated. They don't have ANYWHERE NEAR the national attention that Jamont, Tyler, JP Prince, and even RouSean Cromwell have... Heck, no one even seemed to know that Northside was 27-2, knocking off Bolivar, Fairley, Jackson Southside, Ridgeway, and Ridgeway again on the road. Reginald is leading the team in scoring at 17.7 ppg, on a balanced team with 5 kids right near double-digit scoring or higher...

Jamont is the best player in the state: I'm not doubting that... But the Delks are pretty darned good, and very much unheralded...