ALL D-B AND CLINTON FANS POST IN HERE!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I look into my "Kristal Ball" for DB & White Station it looks real cloudy. I don't know what that means. But when I look at Clinton & Bradley Central it gets real clear. I see Clinton upseting Bradley Central. Looks to me like those two big men inside are just two much for BC to handle. It looks like Clinton has slipped up on everyone here. Even I, with my "Kristal Ball" didn't see them coming. Now all of the sudden... BAM!

oh and by the way, I know where Clinton is now!

WaCo ;) JaCo...keep it East Tn.

All I gotta say about this is WOOOOOO. It's going down baby. And I don't know if to many people from West Tennessee wanna be there when it does, cause "it" will be nasty.

One day, the smaller of the two beat all of the Crew. That day will soon become another.

Everybody should take some time to think about this one

written by Diddy

DB and Clinton are probably the 2 most underestimated teams in this state tourney. If we get together and get past the first round games maybe we can make some believers out of people instead of them just coming out and saying ooh BC by 20 or WS by 20. No game in the state will be decided by 20 points or more. In fact i dont think any game at state will be decided by 10 points or more. These are some good matchups and Clinton and DB are both coming on very strong and getting to their peak at just the right times.

Well, I don't think you have the speed to keep up with either Alcoa or Fulton. Oh yea Alcoa's not the ones losing to AC by 11, I think we beat them by 30 at their place, we played and beat Maryville, a team better than ya'll, we should of beaten them again but they got lucky on a last second tip in. And if the records are right and I dod think they are...We're 28-6 what are ya'll.