Rhea County vs White Station

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If White Station Wins(They Will Lose To DB!)Then Wison Central Or Rhea County Will Kick The Crap Out Of Them In The Semifinals!

White Station Is Not East Tennessee So Get Lost Spartans!

Your exactly right. White Station is not East Tennessee. The Spartans win State Titles. 3 out of 4 this millenium (2000, 2002, 2003) to be exact. Somebody needs to knock off the Spartans before they start talking smack. Or maybe by saying "Get Lost" you are hoping they don't find their way to Murfreesboro cause thats the best chance the rest of the state has. Of course, White Station has been there so much the last few years I am sure they know their way pretty well.

If They Meet!

The Rhea County Golden Eagles Will Stomp The Living Crap Out Of Those Stupid White Station Spartans By 25!,50-25!

White Station lose to Rhea County by 25? LOL!!!! They're 28-11. White House is like 36-2 and top 25 nationally. Their 7'1 post guy would probably have 25 alone against Rhea County ;).

Come on.......White Station would beat the all-stars from all the teams in state tourney.....And yea I know Bradley beat them up at the Arby's Classic...Don't you think White Station remembers that too.....Look if any of the teams had to play in the district or region White Station plays in they would all be beat down....If these teams had to go into some of the gyms that White Station has to play in they would be begging out of the games.....Memphis is still the hotbed of basketball in Tennessee.....Some of the teams in Memphis with losing records would beat some of the teams that are playing next week in Murfreesboro believe me....All my experience with Memphis basketball was back when Union City was ruling the Class AA basketball world in the 90's.....And we had to go to places like Treadwell where Penny Hardaway was playing and Kingsbury..(now that's a tough place to play) and played home sub state games at home against East when they had the Henderson kid playing for them and Carver and had to beat Kingsbury and Melrose on our way to the 3 State Championships we won.....Point being those Memphis teams were always the hardest and most athletic teams we played...So just a blanket "WE GONNA BEAT EM BY 20-25" doesn't mean anything to these guys because they know how good they are and how tough it was for them to get where they are.....My prediction White Station will win the state with very little opposition.......

White Station is a very talented team, so anyone that plays them will have to bring their A game. I do not think theyre stoppable if they play well against their opponent and i don't think it matters how tall your post player is, if a team wants to beat WS its goin' to be a whole team playing well and not just a 10 foot tall post man. BC caught them playin' bad and they still barely squeaked it out, but it's definetly possible for someone else to do it....LIKE DB.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL