Peabody vs. Perry Co.

GC80

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry County didn't make it to the final four in the state tournament by pure luck. They are a very talented team who have received little respect this year. I'm not sure why this has been the case. I have not seen Peabody play but have heard that they are a very good team. It sounds to me like a lot of the Peabody fans are taking this game for granted. Well, one thing is for sure in the state tournament, you can't take ANY game for granted. I am not even going to attempt a prediction because I think it's to close to call. I do know that Perry County will come to play tomorrow. Win or lose we are proud of our Lady Vikings and look forward to more years of success. Go P.C.!!!

Perry Co has not ever thought they would had made it this far and they have nothing to lose. They have worked very hard and each game they play for the next to win. This season noone thought these girls were ready for this but they have shown everyone in the county they wanted this journey to the state. Alot of people say they are young but they want this and I believe when you want something bad enough you can have it if you work hard and things go good for you. I know nothing about Peabody but just reading what is on here it is almost like they have won so much some think they just will win again. All I know is noone should doubt PC because they have proven their ability and from watching them all year I can say they never quit. These are a group of girls who have the drive to do what ever it takes to keep the spirit alive. I have no doubt these girls can win. As I said I do not know anything about Peabody but as the saying goes "The bigger you are the harder you fall". PC has not come this far to quit and they will fight to the end. I say with these girls they will prevail and win against Peabody. A close game but PC will win by 3.

Do people think Peabody just comes out on the floor and just plays for the heck of it, do people think Peabody just comes out and plays without any heart?? Peabody wants to win just as much as Perry County wants to win this game and will do everything it takes in their power to win this game because they know the feeling of winning a state championship and are DETERMINED to get there one way or the other. These girls have proven time after time after time after time after time after time after..... and so on that when it is time to get the job done, they get the job done. So Perry Co., BRING IT ON!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im over this Peabody Bull. They are too cocky and need to be put in their place. We saw them in walmart the night b4 the game and they were the rudest bunch of kids in the entire tourney. those girls acted crazy and acted like they owned the store. They need some attitude adjustments. AND when Cosby fans walked in they thought it was funny to wave their little number one signs at us and our players. They thinkthey are unbeatable. This is understandable by fans but this from players shows little class this program and its faculty has. OH AND JUST SO U KNOW SHEENA COGGINS COULD RUN AND SHOOT CIRCLES AROUND ANY OF Peabody'S PLAYERS. Two could barely guard her. Anyway, if Cosby is so terrible how did they get there. Any player on there could outplay anyone on this board. Dont call Cosby TERRIBLE. I got plenty of spills i can go into.