How many of u have actually seen WS play

slimdaddy2005

Yea I admit that that was childish but I'm a kid, and thats what I do, so i apologize waco for being immature, ha and thanks for callin' me out Mr. Throp, probably would've let that one go if it wasn't for you. So yea waco thats my bad, I'll keep the immature posts to a minimum.

Keep on rollin' Tribe

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

debo and john mark, you both need to reread WaCo's post and then please hush. You both keep talking smack when none is needed...White Station is a great team, they lost twice all year and Bradley Central is one of their loses...Bradley has since lost a key cog in their wheel, but, are still an outstanding team.

FYI........ the key cog in the wheel that you were referring to is back. ;) Did you not check the box scores of the Bradley/Shelbyville game? Evidently not. See ya in a week.

I'll answer 54 and debo then thats the last thing I'll say about this.

Im not like 40 or 50.

Nobody is going to smack me around

Im not a punk

You don't know me or anything about me, if you did you wouldn't say what you just said.

Any DB fans who want to go back and read my post then read 54's post have at it. Then we'll see who is embarassing.

Goofy, 13yr. old girl, yeah right. Im not the one trying to come off as a raper wanna' be. I don't even care what you say debo. You don't matter.

Thats all Im going to say on this subject, as long as you stay off me.

WaCo ;) JaCo