Livingston 71 Gobson Co. 56

bobcatfan300

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let them play one more time and will see who will win. The ref gave that game away calling 36 fouls in a state quarterfinal game thats unheard of they were horrible. i want a reamatch.

Gibson County fans continue to whine even after they are defeated.

Be proud, you won 34 games...you played an easy schedule and got what you wanted, correct?

Here's a tip, schedule some hard teams next year and then you'll be ready in the post season.

Thanks for the support!! Why are the LA vs. GC threads getting shut down?? Are the moderators upset because we took them behind the woodshed and spanked that tail end for them?? Seriously could that be it??

Maybe its because of people like you and tennisguy that have no class!! Ya think.

Gibson County fans continue to whine even after they are defeated.

Be proud, you won 34 games...you played an easy schedule and got what you wanted, correct?

Here's a tip, schedule some hard teams next year and then you'll be ready in the post season.

soccerchick, all GC fans are proud of winning 34 games. Yes LA was the better team Thursday when they met on the floor. I dont agree with some of the GC posters who want to whine about getting beat. I can accept defeat. I know you can't understand this because you probably have never had a bad soccer game have you? (I guess you played soccer) GC played their worst game all year as a team. I have watched them play all year. LA is a good team, but we have faced teams just like them before in our own district. Thats what makes this upset kind of hard to take. As far as playing an easy schedule, think what you want. I dont think David Russell needs your help. He has coached more winning championship teams then you will probably ever be apart of. ;)

GO GC!!

soccerchick, all GC fans are proud of winning 34 games. Yes LA was the better team Thursday when they met on the floor. I dont agree with some of the GC posters who want to whine about getting beat. I can accept defeat. I know you can't understand this because you probably have never had a bad soccer game have you? (I guess you played soccer) GC played their worst game all year as a team. I have watched them play all year. LA is a good team, but we have faced teams just like them before in our own district. Thats what makes this upset kind of hard to take. As far as playing an easy schedule, think what you want. I dont think David Russell needs your help. He has coached more winning championship teams then you will probably ever be apart of.

I told everyone when ya'll first got on here, when it came tournament time how it would end, and what everyone from GC would say. GC would get beat by a team from 7AA and it wouldn't be because the other team was head and shoulders better than GC it would be because they had an off day. LA beat you by 15 and it wasn't that close. GC was never in the game except when they threw it up to start the game thats it. GC is one of the better teams in AA basketball, there is no question about it, however if half the teams in 7AA were playing in your district and region they would have all made it out of the region and to the state as there are just no quality teams outside of Westview in that area, period! Say what you want but you don't have any teams like JC and LA and Upperman, York, Cannon County or Smith Co. over there outside of the one previously mentioned. As for your comment to this young lady about probably never being apart of a winning championship team, well just for your info i happen to know her and i can assure you that she will win many many championships in her time, she is very young but that age group in about 3 or 4 years will be unstoppable, and she is a good player herself, they will win atleast 2 maybe even 4 state championships with that team coming up. They will have size (6'4 sixth grader) speed, shooting and all the great coaching from Jim Brown and trust me they will dominate, they already do! ;)

Edited by devilfanatic

I told everyone when ya'll first got on here, when it came tournament time how it would end, and what everyone from GC would say. GC would get beat by a team from 7AA and it wouldn't be because the other team was head and shoulders better than GC it would be because they had an off day. LA beat you by 15 and it wasn't that close. GC was never in the game except when they threw it up to start the game thats it. GC is one of the better teams in AA basketball, there is no question about it, however if half the teams in 7AA were playing in your district and region they would have all made it out of the region and to the state as there are just no quality teams outside of Westview in that area, period! Say what you want but you don't have any teams like JC and LA and Upperman, York, Cannon County or Smith Co. over there outside of the one previously mentioned. As for your comment to this young lady about probably never being apart of a winning championship team, well just for your info i happen to know her and i can assure you that she will win many many championships in her time, she is very young but that age group in about 3 or 4 years will be unstoppable, and she is a good player herself, they will win atleast 2 maybe even 4 state championships with that team coming up. They will have size (6'4 sixth grader) speed, shooting and all the great coaching from Jim Brown and trust me they will dominate, they already do! :)

You may be right...but a little tact might help. Did you read her whole post? I was just offering her some advice like she was trying to offer David Russell some advice on scheduling. Has she ever had a bad game?? I bet she has. Thats the only point I was trying to make. GC had a bad game and LA did not. Those are the facts. LA was the better team. Not head and shoulders above GC either. You can make that claim if they played more than once in a season.

As far as GC not making it out of your region...we'll never know, because I'm sure GC and LA or any other 7AA teams are not swapping regions anytime soon..I try to talk about facts and not if's and but's.

As far as playing an easy schedule, think what you want. I dont think David Russell needs your help.  He has coached more winning championship teams then you will probably ever be apart of. :D

GO GC!!

Don't mean this disrespectful; He's in AA now :D

Duhh???? Your kidding me!!

Well well well, Gcfan has started the whining and we played terrible chant. That is the usual cry of people who don't take defeat to well. Props to you once again devilfanatic, you pegged Gibson's fans reactions right on the head. And to you gcfan talking about how someone will be apart of more championship teams then someone that you don't know about will ever be. As far as you know soccerchic was on the Jackson team that won four in a row, so before you go shooting off at the mouth maybe you better know who you are talking about. By the way, I'm sure she will be apart of more championships than you will ever be either bud. And you call me classless, I'm sorry if I tell it how it is and I hurt your feelings. You said that you have seen people like LA in your own district, well if thats true then ya'll wouldn't have even made it out of your district because no matter what, they play 10 more times and LA beats the brakes off of them 10 more times. I really get tired of the whining myself, if you all are gonna talk crap on here for x amount of months on here then take your annual defeat in state tourny with some class and dignity. Now I just hope someone ties coal oil rags around Gibson fan's ankles so the ants won't eat your candy butts up!