13 Middleton 2.05

14 Halls 2.03

15 Road Academy 2.01

16 Harriman 1.99

17 Unaka 1.95

18 West Carroll 1.94

19 Huntingdon 1.92

20 Red Boiling Springs 1.91

6 of the 8 teams at the Boro are in the coacht's top 20......Grace and Greenfield are the only two that aren't top 20.........

Edited by chill

I believe Coach T's rankings are a bunch of BS. Jackson Christian School #2? Get real, Greenfield treated them like a "red-headed step child." And any other team in the state tournament woudl have done the same. The weakness lies in Coach T's strength of schedule rankings. They are totally off base. However, I do see some major difficulties in gageing that type of thing with high school ball.

I think something you should have to take into account is a team's ability to make it out of their region if you want to pick who's going to the State. It doesn't matter what the numbers are, if your top three teams are in the same regional pairing, only 2 get a shot at sub-state. What's the point of saying all three COULD go?

It makes for a more volitale system, but I think you'd have a better shot at picking who's going where.

Right now, the system picked 6 with 20 "guesses". What other systems do we have to compare it with?

I think the strength & success polls are pretty close to accurate. Of course there may be a few that are off here and there. If you think you can do a better job of putting all of this data together then go for it. It is easy for you to point out a school like Jackson Christian b/c you are somewhat familiar with their ability. Realize how hard these numbers are to put together statewide. Very, very few people can claim to be knowledgable of even one high school sport statewide. I know I am not and I know those that are critical probably know the least of anyone on here. I applaud all of the hard work of these ranking provided for us.

I like the Strength and Success Rankings but they are only as accurate as the data that they are ranking. Until all the schools put in there entire schedule this kind of ranking is not complete. I also do not think that it includes out of state teams that you play which could make a difference also.

I would like to see the schools in Tennessee use CoachT to its fullest. If everyone maintained there schedule to make it accurate these rankings would be better.