McMinn County

Guest albert

I think that finally, McMinn has won a game that could mean something later -- McMinn 3, Bearden 2. This may not prove that they are among the state's elite, but it is definitely a step forward. They have more confidence than they did last year, and believe it or not, even with the loss of Zac Brown and Jeff Henshaw, they may even better than last year. I guess the rest of the year will have to speak for itself -- good luck.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn had a great win tonight. The first half i was very impressed with the quality of play that McMinn played with they seemed very crisp in their passing game. #19, #8, and #7 were all fairly solid. However, once they were up 3-1 at half all they did was pack it in. I feel they could have put a few more in if they had played with the same type of urgency as in the second half.

Also, just a suggestion to Coach Earls and his team. If you want to get respect throughout the state as a soccer power, you do not need to jump around like you just won the state championship after a win. True, beating Bearden is quite an accomplishment, but act like you expected it. Enjoy it, but act professional that is how you will gain respect from the state soccer community.

no emotion in a game zizou? watching the lady vols play colgate lots of emotion.games without emotion would be extremely boring.why not just program the players attributes into a computer and let it figure out the winner. then it could e-mail everyone the results.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.
    • I think this goes on a lot more than most people know, maybe not finishing an entire geometry class in 90 minutes. This situation seems special.