AP ALL-STATE teams

briank

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a player makes it to substate or state she gets to be seen more than those who don't. It is tough for the voters to vote for a player that they have never seen before. There are many players that make all-state that do not play in the state tournament. But for the most part, the best players in the state DO lead their teams far into tournament play. Playing in high profile holiday and pre-season tournaments also get players recognition by media.

Since it seems that many of you have an opinion of some people that should be on the all-state team, let's hear it. Give us names and qualifications...who should be all-state, regardless of whether they made it to the state tourney. I mean it is obvious that people like Michelle Snow, Katrina Beechboard, Alex Fuller, Ashleigh Newman, etc will make it, but who are the unknowns? (so to speak)

Since it seems that many of you have an opinion of some people that should be on the all-state team, let's hear it. Give us names and qualifications...who should be all-state, regardless of whether they made it to the state tourney. I mean it is obvious that people like Michelle Snow, Katrina Beechboard, Alex Fuller, Ashleigh Newman, etc will make it, but who are the unknowns? (so to speak)

Which division? We also want to hear your picks......

Let's do it by classification.... I think that there are 10 per team.

A

Meredith Richardson- Bradford

Crystal Eason- Scotts Hill

Crystal Fuller- Huntingdon

Mariska Reed- Ezell-Harding

Michelle Snow- Clarkrange

Keaton Bodiford- Donelson Christian

Megan Corbin- Summertown

Jessica Bobbit?- Peabody (I may need a correction on the name)

Krystal Edney- Perry County

That's the best I can do for now... I may have left a couple out.

AA

Marissa Hensley- JC

Katrina Beechboard- LA

Brooke Johnson- Seymour

Laura Hall- OS

????? Dorris- David Lipscomb

????? Baird- Gibson County

Jana Cross?- Loretto

Girl from McMinn

That's about the best I can do on that one...sure I left plenty out. Please be kind.

AAA

Ashleigh Newman

Holly Hudson

Alex Fuller

Tiffany Bucklew

Cait McMahan

LaToya Bullard

Sade Buley

#44 from Powell

That's the best I can do here also....According to the post at the top, I am not qualified to be an AP voter. I have seen all but about 3 of these play during the course of the season. Those three get here on reputation.

tear it apart